Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Cainites call Vitae before Rome existed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Smoothie, Red Bull, milkshake, V8... first ones to come to mind, anyway.

    Comment


    • #17
      I am pretty sure they just used their local culture words for that for example a greek vampire would call it Icor the special Oil like blood of the Greek Gods) or Ambrosia (the food of the Gods).




      https://www.deviantart.com/cicerondixit/gallery

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Resplendent Fire View Post
        Smoothie, Red Bull, milkshake, V8... first ones to come to mind, anyway.
        But never Clamato.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by DrHappyAngry View Post

          But never Clamato.
          You're god damned right.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Resplendent Fire View Post

            You're god damned right.
            I could see some modern abandoned fledgling who doesn't know what is going on using "Clamato" as code.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by omenseer View Post

              I could see some modern abandoned fledgling who doesn't know what is going on using "Clamato" as code.
              I bet all the cool neonates and anarchs make fun of them behind their back. I could also see them hanging with some vamp wannabes and being given actual clamato.

              If this were like 5-10 years ago, I could see Sizurp being a thing.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Leandro16 View Post
                I am pretty sure they just used their local culture words for that for example a greek vampire would call it Icor the special Oil like blood of the Greek Gods) or Ambrosia (the food of the Gods).

                I forgot to reply to this - I totally agree. I didn't want to say there's only one word, but rather see if people had ideas better than mine because I didn't want to include "ankh" as a possibility.

                I admit I forgot to actually include what I came up with.

                Edit: I imagine the younger Sabbat in the 2000s calling Diablerie "Red Bull" because it gives you wings. Metaphorically.
                Last edited by Resplendent Fire; 11-27-2020, 05:37 PM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Prior to Rome they where called "Happy Fun Excellence Tokens".

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by rat_bastard View Post
                    Prior to Rome they where called "Happy Fun Excellence Tokens".
                    How many did you have to collect in order to turn in for a prize?

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X