Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Cainites call Vitae before Rome existed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoothie, Red Bull, milkshake, V8... first ones to come to mind, anyway.

Comment

I am pretty sure they just used their local culture words for that for example a greek vampire would call it Icor the special Oil like blood of the Greek Gods) or Ambrosia (the food of the Gods).

https://www.deviantart.com/cicerondixit/gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Resplendent Fire View Post
        Smoothie, Red Bull, milkshake, V8... first ones to come to mind, anyway.
        But never Clamato.

Comment

Originally posted by DrHappyAngry View Post

But never Clamato.
          You're god damned right.

Comment

Originally posted by Resplendent Fire View Post

You're god damned right.
            I could see some modern abandoned fledgling who doesn't know what is going on using "Clamato" as code.

Comment

Originally posted by omenseer View Post

I could see some modern abandoned fledgling who doesn't know what is going on using "Clamato" as code.
              I bet all the cool neonates and anarchs make fun of them behind their back. I could also see them hanging with some vamp wannabes and being given actual clamato.

If this were like 5-10 years ago, I could see Sizurp being a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Leandro16 View Post
                I am pretty sure they just used their local culture words for that for example a greek vampire would call it Icor the special Oil like blood of the Greek Gods) or Ambrosia (the food of the Gods).

I forgot to reply to this - I totally agree. I didn't want to say there's only one word, but rather see if people had ideas better than mine because I didn't want to include "ankh" as a possibility.

I admit I forgot to actually include what I came up with.

Edit: I imagine the younger Sabbat in the 2000s calling Diablerie "Red Bull" because it gives you wings. Metaphorically.
                Last edited by Resplendent Fire; 11-27-2020, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Prior to Rome they where called "Happy Fun Excellence Tokens".

Comment

Originally posted by rat_bastard View Post
                    Prior to Rome they where called "Happy Fun Excellence Tokens".
                    How many did you have to collect in order to turn in for a prize?

Comment

Working...
                    X