What is children of blood?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is children of blood?

Ok so maybe I just missed the obvious place to look so hopefully this has an easy answer. I saw art from a "v5 children of blood" in the Monday meeting notes. What the heck is that and did I just miss it somewhere?

I think it might be a NPC collage people can insert into their games. A similar named book "Children of the Night" from around V2nd-3rd era was exactly about that. The book you mention could be the same idea, but for V5.

Jade Kingdom Warrior

Comment

It's the supplement originally dubbed "Faithful Undead" which was achieved as a stretch goal on the Cults of the Blood Gods Kickstarter.

Ian A. A. Watson
      Onyx Path Community Manager
      Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

It's a supplement for Cults of the Blood Gods, originally called The Faithful Undead, with SPCs, coteries and loresheets.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

It and the Chronicle book are the two books I'm looking forward to most now.

I'm just being far more quiet about it than LET THE STREETS RUN RED.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Hah! I even backed that project and didn't realize it was a stretch goal. Well in excited to see more product!

Comment

It is the fourth in the "children series". In second edition we had Children of the Inquisition, about elders and powerful methuselas. In third edition we had Children of the Night, about important pawns and knights in the Jyhad (justicars, bishops, princes, etc). And in the V20 edition we had Children of the Revolution, about anarchs, outcasts and misfits. Probably, the theme in Children of the Blood is sorcery and occultism. I do not know. ┬┐What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
                It and the Chronicle book are the two books I'm looking forward to most now.

I'm just being far more quiet about it than LET THE STREETS RUN RED.
                Thanks Set for that! :P

Edit: for clarity sake I'm joking but I found it a bit funny how hyped you were for LtSRR
                Last edited by Haquim; 01-11-2021, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haquim View Post

Thanks Set for that! :P

Edit: for clarity sake I'm joking but I found it a bit funny how hyped you were for LtSRR
                  Cool fact:

Nate from 25 Years and I just did an hour long review of the book that should be up soon.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Nate from 25 Years and I just did an hour long review of the book that should be up soon.
                    Let us know when it goes up, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy RPG Reviews View Post

Let us know when it goes up, please.
                      Will do!

Comment

Cool fact:

I'm pretty sure he wants people to know he used to be affiliated with 25 years but is now doing his on thing on the two D ten podcast

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight View Post

I'm pretty sure he wants people to know he used to be affiliated with 25 years but is now doing his on thing on the two D ten podcast
                          Yep.

It will be for that I believe.

Comment

I forgot about this, too. Annoyingly, I have two KS accounts, so it's always confusing keeping track of which account has what, and then remembering I've already backed stuff.

Comment

Working...
                            X