V20 Vicissitude and physical impediments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lbeaumanior View Post
    I am curious to the limits of Vicissitude, and I wonder if applied to a mortal, it can:
    1. Heal physical impediments like nearsightedness (myopia)?
    2. Heal physical impediments like missing organs?
    3. Identify cancerous cells?
    4. Remove cancerous cells?
    5. Alter cancerous cells so they are no longer cancerous?
    6. Remove body fat from the body (liposuction)?

Thanks for the time and attention.
    Thanks for the answers.I had thought that:
    1. Would be iffy, REALLY high Dexterity + Auspex + Vicissitude + high dots in Medicine would do; but perhaps still impossible.
    2. Possible, but difficult, like a very limited Vozhd creation, and you need "donated" organs and/or a lot of body mass to work with.
    3. Impossible (it seems more something that Vicissitude + Auspex + high dots in Medicine would do)
    4. Once 3 is done, doing 4 seemed just tissue removal (as long as the removal was not life-threatening, like removing the whole esophagus).
    5. Seemed flat out impossible.
    6. I was confused on whether the mass had to stay in the body, thinking of the level 2 power, but yes, removal seems very simple.

A final question, instead of doing 1, would it be possible to transplant somebody else eyes and make them work?

Comment

Originally posted by lbeaumanior View Post

Thanks for the answers.I had thought that:
      1. Would be iffy, REALLY high Dexterity + Auspex + Vicissitude + high dots in Medicine would do; but perhaps still impossible.
      2. Possible, but difficult, like a very limited Vozhd creation, and you need "donated" organs and/or a lot of body mass to work with.
      3. Impossible (it seems more something that Vicissitude + Auspex + high dots in Medicine would do)
      4. Once 3 is done, doing 4 seemed just tissue removal (as long as the removal was not life-threatening, like removing the whole esophagus).
      5. Seemed flat out impossible.
      6. I was confused on whether the mass had to stay in the body, thinking of the level 2 power, but yes, removal seems very simple.

A final question, instead of doing 1, would it be possible to transplant somebody else eyes and make them work?

Merging seems to take Koldunic Sorcery, as Vozhd creation is iirc a ritual (At least it was in Dark Ages, the last time I had a character who would want to try it), so functional organ transplants are part sorcery...probably

Comment

Working...
      X