How to detain a lupine?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pleiades View Post

not if it requires a reflective surface, which OP stated would be a requirement

True.....though we mostly use the Revised rules where relections make it easier but aren't actually necessary. I suppose said garou could always pee on the floor and use that reflection if they got desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by Damian May View Post

True.....though we mostly use the Revised rules where relections make it easier but aren't actually necessary. I suppose said garou could always pee on the floor and use that reflection if they got desperate.
      lmfao, I guess that's why STs don't like me,
      I could never come up with something so hilariously clever

-

Comment

Originally posted by Damian May View Post

Now I really hope that none of my players are on this forum, bc that is totally happening if I can't cone up with anything better lol.

Comment

MyWifeIsScary started on a good option.

Hostages.

Vampires are better social creatures. Identifying the lupines weakness and socially isolating them under veil of threats is a good control measure. Find out what they hold dear and leverage it against them.

Alternatively, honey pot them. Either the vampire or a ghoul or even an unwitting mortal servant can seduce the target. In effect the lupine would be in conflict to go against them at this point.

Ranchers don\t out wrestle the horse, they just trick it into thinking they're the boss of it, even though it could stomp you into the mud.

Comment

Working...
          X