Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for a Dark Ages Prince of Constanta?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for a Dark Ages Prince of Constanta?

I'm looking for ideas anyone might have for the prince of Constanța, Romania, in a V5 Dark Ages game during the year 1198, specially one that isn't Tzimisce. Nothing too in depth needed. The coterie stopped in Constanta on their way to Bistritz (I'm running a heavily modified version of Transylvania Chronicles), and while there caused a commotion that would at the very least have them questioned by the prince. I've checked to see if there was a canon prince I could use or modify, but I haven't had any luck finding one for Constanta.

It's the oldest continuously inhabited city in Romania, founded around 600 BC, and is on the coast of the Black Sea.

I’m a writer. A storyteller. They’re my passions. They’re what I do. The stories I tell, they are my mythologies. Like the Norse tales of Odin, Thor, and Loki, or the Celtic fables of Lugh or Cú Chulainn, I want them to be the kind that people retell. They are the legacies I wish to leave behind.

A female Brujah, possibly having taken the name of Tomyris after the alleged founder of the city, likely embraced during the early Roman Empire or late Republic. Most likely originally from somewhere in Greece.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Isn’t Bistritz in the other direction if they’re coming from the west? Not being mean. Maybe I’m just not that good with maps lol.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her (I saw the Chief Technology Officer for a big company do this so I guess I’ll do it too).

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
        Isn’t Bistritz in the other direction if they’re coming from the west? Not being mean. Maybe I’m just not that good with maps lol.

The coterie actually came up through Constantinople.

I’m a writer. A storyteller. They’re my passions. They’re what I do. The stories I tell, they are my mythologies. Like the Norse tales of Odin, Thor, and Loki, or the Celtic fables of Lugh or Cú Chulainn, I want them to be the kind that people retell. They are the legacies I wish to leave behind.

Comment

Originally posted by No One of Consequence View Post
          A female Brujah, possibly having taken the name of Tomyris after the alleged founder of the city, likely embraced during the early Roman Empire or late Republic. Most likely originally from somewhere in Greece.

I like that. Hmm, a Roman Brujah might have very different views on Carthage, which would suit my game well under these circumstances.
          Last edited by Archasimos; 01-20-2021, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Cappadocian. The Clan of Death had presence in Bulgaria during the Roman Empire. Amelia of Thrace survived and is present in Sofia (Transylvania by Night). His childe Bela Rusenko is the Prince of Sofia from 1204. Perhaps a childe of Bela (in the Dark Ages Novel Tzimisce appear two) is present in Constanza to control the city.

Lasombra. Constanza had a strong presence genovese during the Medieval Age. Perhaps a merchant of the D'Agostino family, related with the Magistri.

Basilio was the Prince Lasombra of Sofia till 1204, and perhaps one of his children could be the Prince of Constanza. Basilio was member of the Cainite bizantine order. The Bizantine Empire lost the control of Constanza in 1187. Perhaps the bizantine Cainite not, and the Prince stay, isolated between the bulgarian Cainites.

Last edited by Magus; 01-20-2021, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archasimos View Post

The coterie actually came up through Constantinople.
              Ok that makes sense

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her (I saw the Chief Technology Officer for a big company do this so I guess I’ll do it too).

Comment

Working...
              X