X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delkus
    started a topic Prince Kevin Jackson

Prince Kevin Jackson

I'm trying to figure out exactly when KJ becomes Prince of Chicago. The V5 Camarilla book says Joseph Peterson was Prince for 2 months in 2006. Then he was replaced by KJ. That would mean he has been Prince for over a decade at the time of CBN V5. Yet the books seem to imply he hasn't been prince very long. However in Bronwyn's entry, it mentions that she revealed herself as the owner of the Blue Velvet once KJ become Prince. It then says Bronwyn has spent 5 years in the public eye. This implies KJ became Prince around 2013. Yet it's stated that he became Prince when he backed Inyanga's newly negotiated treaty with the Lupines. Yet, Inyanga left the Camarilla circa 2000. So basically, Im confused about the timeline of events between 2000 ish and CBN V5. Any help is appreciated.

• Quatar
    replied
    Originally posted by Japheth View Post
    Then there's the "elephant in the room" fact that 14 years is not very long when we're referencing creatures whom have the potential to living thousands of years.

Its a subjectively adjective term to me.
    However KJ was also embraced in 1984 and born in 64. He's not even 60 years old, and a vampire for less than 40. He's not lived 1000s or even 100s of years yet to get this distorted view of time.

Leave a comment:

• Japheth
    replied
    Then there's the "elephant in the room" fact that 14 years is not very long when we're referencing creatures whom have the potential to living thousands of years.

Its a subjectively adjective term to me.
    Last edited by Japheth; 01-26-2021, 02:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Gentleman Gamer
    replied
    We're not providing exact dates for anything going on *now*. It's for the Storyteller to decide so they can make the world their own and not feel penned in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X