On the subject of Military leaders in the Gehenna Crusades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the subject of Military leaders in the Gehenna Crusades

I've been daydreaming about a cross splat rts made by relic fought in the middle east and/or africa, which lead to me thinking "who represents the camarilla?". I couldn't find anything about military leaders in the camarill side of the conflict on the wiki, so I entrust all of you shed light on this matter.

Originally posted by AscentionTheMage View Post
    I've been daydreaming about a cross splat rts made by relic fought in the middle east and/or africa, which lead to me thinking "who represents the camarilla?". I couldn't find anything about military leaders in the camarill side of the conflict on the wiki, so I entrust all of you shed light on this matter.
    It could be anyone, from Karsh (cause his death was never confirmed) to Ventrue template from revised clanbook to anyone you create.

Warrior of the Rainbow
    Saint among the sinners
    Pure among the dirt
    Loser among winners

Comment

Karsh became the imperator in the card game, so probably him.

Comment

Karsh is the Imperator in the Gehenna plot, also. The turkish warrior leader of the Camarilla. But, in the end, any of the more militant justicars could take the leadership, as Pascek, or Petrodon.

Comment

I'm thinking if the Beckoning is truly the work of most or all the antediluvians, the normal Camarilla chain-of-command might not apply. Mind you, if alive and active Karsh would probably be a good candidate for military leadership based on competence regardless, but Justicar is a highly political position with turnover that would seem quite rapid to beings whose plans span millennia. Highly positioned Camarilla warhawks might find themselves taking orders from veterans of the Trojan or Punic Wars who no one has heard from in the last 500 years.

Comment

Working...
          X