Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Children of the Blood is now available to backers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children of the Blood is now available to backers!

If you supported the CULTS OF THE BLOOD GODS Kickstarter, check it out!

I've already read a lot of them and it's a fantastic book.

(Fangtastic?)

My favorites are Misery and Faith Corrigan.

Last edited by CTPhipps; 04-01-2021, 05:17 PM.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Any interesting new mechanics? Ceremonies, Loresheets, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by IllithidActivity View Post
      They're changing some success mechanics with (optional) Merits. Depending on which ones you take (not sure if I'm allowed to say which Merits give the option here), rolling a 9 can count as a 10 for certain skills. It feels really weird to introduce that when the branded dice don't use numbers in any capacity.

Comment

Originally posted by IllithidActivity View Post
        Some more stuff on the various Cults of the Blood Gods like the Menelians and Ashfinders.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Got it but I've not had the time to open it yet

Comment

Some really solid and impressive NPCs in this book. A lot of them could be used as the basis of Chronicles or to liven up Blood Cults.

Comment

I love Akawa! An Anarch turncoat/double agent trying to take the key domain of Milwaukee from the Camarilla while hunting werewolves!

Comment

I’m a little surprised they included an Osebo NPC and didn’t mention anything about that particular bloodline or the Laibon in their story.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                  I love Akawa! An Anarch turncoat/double agent trying to take the key domain of Milwaukee from the Camarilla while hunting werewolves!
                  I’ve got some Milwaukee bias, but Anastasia and Akawa are both incredibly fascinating characters to me with the new developments in their write-ups.

Comment

Good news, congratulations to the backers. Have they included new bloodlines?

Comment

Originally posted by Justycar View Post
                      Good news, congratulations to the backers. Have they included new bloodlines?
                      No, this is just a supplement to Cults of the Blood Gods.

All of the updated Bloodlines are there.

Comment

And what are the bloodlines they wrote about?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/3147021

"Children of the Blood includes
                        • A broad selection of new SPCs to introduce into your stories as antagonists and supporting characters, with many linked to strange and dangerous cult organizations - some new for Children of the Blood, others expanding concepts introduced in Cults of the Blood Gods and Forbidden Religions.
                        • Ready-made characters for players, along with coteries for them to form, allowing you to take material from this book and immediately play with it.
                        • New Bloodlines, Loresheets, Merits, and Flaws, all available to help expand your playable options in a chronicle of Vampire: The Masquerade."

Comment

Where is this kickstarter?

Comment

Originally posted by Justycar View Post
                            And what are the bloodlines they wrote about?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/3147021

"Children of the Blood includes
                            • A broad selection of new SPCs to introduce into your stories as antagonists and supporting characters, with many linked to strange and dangerous cult organizations - some new for Children of the Blood, others expanding concepts introduced in Cults of the Blood Gods and Forbidden Religions.
                            • Ready-made characters for players, along with coteries for them to form, allowing you to take material from this book and immediately play with it.
                            • New Bloodlines, Loresheets, Merits, and Flaws, all available to help expand your playable options in a chronicle of Vampire: The Masquerade."
                            They added some more Hecata Bloodlines (Milliner and Rossellini)

Comment

Originally posted by CajunKhan View Post
                              Where is this kickstarter?
                              It happened a year ago. It's what resulted in CULTS OF THE BLOOD GODS. This is one of the three supplements that were stretch goals.
                              Last edited by CTPhipps; 04-01-2021, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X