IC questionaire for fun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IC questionaire for fun

fun little roleplay questionaire I fill out as a prelude to roleplaying, is to create a short questionaire and answer it IC. It allows me to get into their mindset and flesh them out. I hope you'll enjoy answering them and hopefully build a little bit on who your pc's are.

1)How do you feel about your clan
    2)How do you feel about other sects
    3)How loyal are you to your sect?
    4)How do you actually feel about being a vampire?
    5)Do you have a feeding preferance?
    6)Do you consider yourself human?
    7)What you actually want?
    8)Do you have any meaningful relationships with kine?
    9)Hobbies?
    10)favourate band/muscician
    11)Any embarrising secrets, not life changing stuff. More things you're embarrised about?
    12)Any religious beliefs?
    13) knowing what you know now would you have willingly become a vampire?
    140How do you feel about your sire

I'll do my current Pc-Samantha loomis, Sabbat siege veteran/up and coming Lasombra.

1) The Clan lasombra's rep speaks for itself, apex predators. but then again I suspect our lack of reflection might be because it's hard to look the mirror after a while
    2 My contact is other sects are too physical to make say much, Anarchs are like us but less effective. Camarilla are more subtle and have nice havens.
    3) I am off the Lasombra and the Lasombra ARE the sabbat.
    4)It's a mixed blessing I've come to terms with, I like the immortality and power the set backs are worth it. People say it's a curse but I only think it is if you let it. I love blood, I I'll never have to watch my body betray me and i love the basic truth as a young woman I'll never have to be afraid walking down a dark street alone again.
    5)I prefer healthy adult males 18-25. Incidently they're very easy to catch because they don't percieve a young pretty woman as a threat.
    6) (pauses) No......but i am a person.
    7)Freedom and or power, preferably freedom.
    8)Well i killed my parents but i've maintained contact with my irl friends who i rely on for odd jobs during the day. I'm going to slowly embrace all off them over the next few years if they can't fufil their dreams. chloe seems happy as a trophy wife so I'm conflicted.
    9)I go to a 24 hour gym to work out I also like just to read and listen to music alone.
    10)Daft punk all time but my current is lacuna coul
    11) The month I'd been embraced I'd been experimanting with blonde hair, i didnt like it so was growing it out. So now I'm stuck with Platinum blonde hair I hate forever and (tips head) roots
    12) I've been flirting with Wicca but the sect frowns upon it so i'm reluctant to commit
    13) ........yes but I was gearing up to represent America in the olympics so ideally I'd like to have been embraced around my early thirties-maybe have a kid first?
    14)Fucking hate him.
    Last edited by Ragged Robin; 10-22-2021, 09:42 AM.

I'm going to start with my favorite one, Cassandra. She was actually made for a Werewolf game and not only survived but fitted in with the group.

1)How do you feel about your clan
    I love it, just think that they should be less defeatist. We should unite the Salubri and claim our place under the Moon.

2)How do you feel about other sects
    They're deluded, but that's not a crime. I like to talk to them, mingle a bit, but glad I don't have to live among them.

To my Sept, you mean? Completely. Close minded Garou aren't accepted anyway, so most members are fine and some are good friends. I'm not the stranger thing around here. To the Nation, as loyal as can be.

Life goes on. I try to convince myself that I hate this curse, but as long as I have new things to do and interesting company I just really enjoy being alive.

5)Do you have a feeding preference?
    High ranking Theurges of Uktena stock. But for a party, nothing beats a Fianna Galliard full of good Fianna spirits of the alcoholic kind.

We all are, in the end.

To enjoy life with people. And occasionally kick some Wyrm butts.

No, I know I'm a risk to them. But I would like to have more kine friends.

9)Hobbies?
    Shopping and cooking, walking on parks, watching Theurges do their stuff and Umbra traveling when I can.

10)favourite band/musician
    Umm Kulthum.

11)Any embarrassing secrets, not life changing stuff. More things you're embarrassed about?
    I love Egyptian dubs of Ultraman and some Bollywood movies, and children rimes in Masri and Coptic.

My faith in Gaia is absolute, along with my eternal duty to fight off Set.

Yes. I wouldn't mind a short life, but my work is far from done.

14) How do you feel about your sire?
    I don't think so much about him, but he was a good man. I don't think most of the Seven really look so forward to being eaten as he was, I pitty him on that, poor guy.
    On the other hand, the internet opened my eyes, maybe that was kinda sexual? Gross!
    Last edited by monteparnas; 10-22-2021, 10:03 AM. Reason: Add spaces

#NothingAboutUsWithoutUs
    #AutismPride
    She/her pronouns

Comment

My favorite PC isn’t a perfect fit for the questions at hand, but…

1)How do you feel about your clan?
      What’s a clan?

2)How do you feel about other sects?

What’s a sect?

I’m only part vampire; and it sucks. At least I’m strong enough to protect myself and my friends from the low-lifes and the types of bloodsuckers desperate enough to come sniffing around looking for what they hope will be an easy meal.

5)Do you have a feeding preferance?
      A good burger when I can scrounge the cash for it. It definitely beats dumpster diving.

When I can get a roof over my head and a hot shower.

To not be hunted by corrupt authorities and bloodsucking parasites (only some of whom are literal vampires). To make it to 18 so my juvenile record gets sealed. To get some sort of normal life.

I trust my found family of fellow homeless survivors and runaways more than I trust anyone. If a bloodsucker tries to feed on one of them I will end them (my blood and my touch seems to burn them like it’s fire).

9)Hobbies?
      I’ve got an old skateboard and the park is free. Jive (one of my friends) is teaching me how to bucket drum for his band.

10)favourate band/muscician
      Improv bands in the subway.

11)Any embarrising secrets, not life changing stuff. More things you're embarrised about?
      I use my heightened senses to spy on ordinary families in their homes while wishing I could have that for myself.

I know a Catholic priest who wants to save my soul and there’s a vampire who is convinced I’m VampireJesus, but I’d settle for just some peace.

How do “willingly become” what you’ve always been? I wish I could have just stayed ignorant, but life had other plans. Should I not have pushed foster-dad number twenty-whatever through a wall when he tried molest me? Should I not have broken that guard’s ribs and then used his keycard to escape when he tried to so the same? That’s when I realized I’m not normal… and I never have been.

The only thing worse than my life now was my life then. Shitty though it is, at least I’m going in the right direction.

14) How do you feel about your sire?
      I’d like to think my parents were good people… but they were murdered when they weren’t much older than I am now for the crime of existing and knowing that vampires exist. Odds are they were probably just a couple of stupid kids in love who thought they’d have some sort of future.

But I’m here because they probably sensed something was coming and did their best to hide me from those monsters. Too bad they couldn’t keep me all that safe from the all too human ones.

Comment

Working...
      X