The Death of Melinda Galbraith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saga View Post
    I see the dating confusion. "an affirmation that the Sabbat had survived into the 21st Century." vs. "The 2001 Palla Grande was the most magnificent festival the Sabbat had thrown in decades." I remember canon history back when it was published and I believe that Galbraith's death was to be in 2000, mostly according to what was happening elsewhere too.

I'd suggest to completely ignore BJD since it mostly rewrites everything canon from 1st ed, 2nd ed and Revised. Take on account all that happens there but I'd prioritize on how it happened on previous editions, since there the lore is richer.

I'll research a bit on what happens during those times you'll ST/play and post them here later.

- Saga
    Eh, it was also given the hard task of interpreting everything that toward the ends had gotten out of control and presenting a new non-Gehenna ending to the metaplot.

So I take it as a retcon superseding it.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Forum Terms of Use
    the Contact Us link.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

Eh, it was also given the hard task of interpreting everything that toward the ends had gotten out of control and presenting a new non-Gehenna ending to the metaplot.

So I take it as a retcon superseding it.
      I'd usually suggest new players who wish to learn VtM lore to start with BJD, but this case in particular brings me old white-wolf forum memories and when you deal with timelines, I do have one plus genealogies that can help. I'm currently re-reading Clan Lasombra Trilogy since a lot of it happens in Mexico City from 1999 to 2000, I already have done that for TCIV chapter "The Accounting".

- Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Saga View Post
        I'd usually suggest new players who wish to learn VtM lore to start with BJD, but this case in particular brings me old white-wolf forum memories and when you deal with timelines, I do have one plus genealogies that can help. I'm currently re-reading Clan Lasombra Trilogy since a lot of it happens in Mexico City from 1999 to 2000, I already have done that for TCIV chapter "The Accounting".
        - Saga
        Genealogies could certainly be useful for settling this one, might also help with the V5 Timeline we're trying to build if you're happy to share it?

STV Author - Guide to the Sabbat
        Current Project(s): Tales from the Fronts - A Guide to the Gehenna War

Comment

Working...
        X