Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sascha/Myca Vykos was in the Order of Hermes!?!?!?!?! Holy fucking shit!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sascha/Myca Vykos was in the Order of Hermes!?!?!?!?! Holy fucking shit!

I seriously just found this out!

Can any one give me reference to a book this is in.

I just read Constantinople by Night and it doesn't even mention it there

if you have any doubts, wiki the character and see for yourself.

id seriously like to find out more about his backstory.

Never heard of it before, but Vikos is cited in many places.

Anyways, it seems he was just a sorcerer, not an Awakened, and it isn't all that spectacular. Getting into Goratrix's bad side isn't especially hard, either.

#NothingAboutUsWithoutUs
    #AutismPride
    She/her pronouns

Comment

Originally posted by monteparnas View Post
      Never heard of it before, but Vikos is cited in many places.

Anyways, it seems he was just a sorcerer, not an Awakened, and it isn't all that spectacular. Getting into Goratrix's bad side isn't especially hard, either.
      Rotfl!!! About the goratrix line!

Comment

House Tremere's interest in Vykos dates back to when Vykos, Goratrix, and Tremere were all mortals, and when House Tremere was still a part of the Order of Hermes.

Even in the Dark Ages setting, this is far enough back in history to just merit a brief mention in Vykos' biographies from a few books here and there. I think it mostly serves as a bit of trivia to take the Tzimisce/Tremere feud and make it very, very personal for one of the game's signature characters.

Comment

In the Tzimisce clanbook revised, it's mentioned that some wizards of House Tremere were Embraced in the Tzimisce clan, before the start of the war between the two factions. In a version of history of Sasha Vykos, it'said that Myca Vykos was a wizard of House Tremere, and her noble background was important for House Tremere to be introduced in Transylvania. Myca was betrayed by his rival Goratrix, who handed him over to the vampires of the Tzimisce clan, but Symeon Obertus decided to Embrace him rather than murder him. Symeon planned to use Myca to replace the absent Dracon as Michael of Constantinople's lover.

Comment

Working...
          X