Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other Supernaturals' Vampire Origin Stories

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Other Supernaturals' Vampire Origin Stories

    I know the Bloody Man for the Garou and the Redcap thing for the changelings.
    What are the origin stories for kindred from other groups? In particular mages?

  • #2
    Some mages believe Caine was a mage and his murder of Abel was such a breech of consensus that vampirism is all a paradox flaw.

    Comment


    • #3
      I wish the other lineages all had legends about the other splats origins. They'd be so cool.


      Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

      Forum Terms of Use
      the Contact Us link.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
        I wish the other lineages all had legends about the other splats origins. They'd be so cool.
        i'd love for you to rate mine...
        According to M20 Gods and Monster,mages know for a fact gods of many,many religions and mythologies exist.
        The way i see it, the god form called God the Father cursed Caine while Anansi,Pele,Thor and others watched with some in"

        Comment


        • #5
          Wraith takes the Caine myth as given; those two game lines have a fair amount of overlap built in, with interaction with Wraiths being the whole focus of one of the vampiric Disciplines, and the Tal'mahe'ra figuring into Wraith's conclusion in Ends of Empire.

          Demon: the Fallen plays it straight, too, with Caine's murder of Abel having been one of the most significant moments in the War, and Caine figures in Lucifer's doomsday prophecies in "Days of Fire."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
            I wish the other lineages all had legends about the other splats origins. They'd be so cool.
            It would be cool.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Vendrin View Post
              Some mages believe Caine was a mage and his murder of Abel was such a breech of consensus that vampirism is all a paradox flaw.
              That's interesting. Any other legends from the Mages?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by omenseer View Post
                That's interesting. Any other legends from the Mages?
                The virtual adept think that the first vampires and shapeshifters were mages who "solidified" their practices into the source code of reality. Becoming fixed parts of it.

                The technocracy (at least in technocracy reloaded) consider that their exist because, subconciously, the masses wants to believe in them.

                And I think at least a part of wraiths (pupeeters? I'm not sure) believes that vampires are wraith Risen and chained to the living world by the blood, which act as a fetter.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Nyremne View Post

                  The virtual adept think that the first vampires and shapeshifters were mages who "solidified" their practices into the source code of reality. Becoming fixed parts of it.

                  The technocracy (at least in technocracy reloaded) consider that their exist because, subconciously, the masses wants to believe in them.

                  And I think at least a part of wraiths (pupeeters? I'm not sure) believes that vampires are wraith Risen and chained to the living world by the blood, which act as a fetter.
                  That's interesting. Thank you.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X