Green Bay in the WoD?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Bay in the WoD?

Has anything been done with Green Bay in the World of Darkness?

(I mean, everyone knows the Cheeseheads are a cover front for a combo of a Satanic group and the mafia. But that is in the real world. What about in the WoD?)

Not that I am aware of, unless there is some small aside somewhere in Milwaukee by Night.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Originally posted by No One of Consequence View Post
      Not that I am aware of, unless there is some small aside somewhere in Milwaukee by Night.

True.
      Though incidentally, based in a superficial reading of wiki sources, i think that Chief Black Hawk, who had a major part in the conflicts that served as backdrop for Menele & Helena's final fight before torpor, led the native forces specifically from Green Bay.
      Also, a mysterious kindred known as Petre Dubois would strike occasional contact, some friendly, some not, with at least people of the Chippewa and Menominee tribes, from his arrival in the 1670s to the time of Pale Wolf's fall in the 1810s (or 1830s, kind of sketchy that part).

Thought it was all kind of worth mentioning for reference.
      Last edited by Baaldam; 12-23-2021, 08:24 AM.

Comment

It's not important, I was just curious. I'm revising my book Hunger from Beyond, part of which involves the north end of Lake Michigan. I was looking at the map and wondering. That said it does mean the city is a proverbial blank slate for a campaign, and it is in the same larger region as Chicago, Milwaukee, Detriot and so on.

Comment

The aura of faith around Lambeau Field probably drives vampires away.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt the Bruins fan View Post
            The aura of faith around Lambeau Field probably drives vampires away.
            The Second Inquisition uses it as a base of operations. They pretend to be fans of the Packers and hide weapons in those foam hats made to look like cheese wedges.

Comment

Yes. In a Chronicle about Milwaukee, Green Bay was a refuge for a group of Nosferatu fugitives, children of Parovich.

Comment

Originally posted by Magus View Post
                Yes. In a Chronicle about Milwaukee, Green Bay was a refuge for a group of Nosferatu fugitives, children of Parovich.

In my own Milwaukee Chronicle, the childer of Parovich along with some Caitiffs (and Milo) formed an anarch gang called the Orlocks, with some stealth council support from Edward & Jason, who are both quite distrusting of Parovich, and Lucina, who's experimenting with them and a few other groups as a way to dilute the numbers and power of the Night Children (ditched the Blood Brothers name to avoid confusion) and the Union.
                Last edited by Baaldam; 01-04-2022, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X