Hecata Clan Bane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyWifeIsScary View Post
    I think the Nagaraja weakness is super interesting.... In V20 it doesn't seem to necessarily be human flesh, though it's virtually impossible to upkeep all the time if you rule it needs to be human flesh, outside of a disaster zone at least.
    It doesn't say it must be human, but it implies, although at least it doesn't have to be alive. And yes, it is interesting.

But as you said yourself, if you take it to the obvious conclusion and go by RAW it becomes quickly untenable, especially for PCs, which is problem 1.

More than that, though, from an IC PoV it is one of the worst weaknesses around, and at the Family Reunion they would be in direct contact with the Giovanny, that have essentially a watered down version of the same weakness. So it would literally make sense for them, especially the older ones (that come from a cabal of sorcerers) to try a ritual to unify the lineage and assume the "better" weakness.

Of course, both would love to just get the old Cappadocian weakness instead and be merry.

#NothingAboutUsWithoutUs
    #AutismPride
    She/her pronouns

Comment

I reckon Giovanni are too human facing to run around looking like corpses if they can help it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer from The Hills View Post
        I reckon Giovanni are too human facing to run around looking like corpses if they can help it.
        Only the younger ones, and younger Cappadocians are just paler. Old Giovanny work by proxy through their family members, so they wouldn't have so much problems.

Even when they have mortal identities, they are as particularly recluse people, so it works fine.

#NothingAboutUsWithoutUs
        #AutismPride
        She/her pronouns

Comment

I do love that you can closely replicate the old Nagaraja with organvore & their loresheet but with the added benefit of your teeth only come out to feed. Plus you can take graverobber to at least make it a bit easier to feed by targeting the dead.

Originally posted by monteparnas View Post
          But as you said yourself, if you take it to the obvious conclusion and go by RAW it becomes quickly untenable, especially for PCs, which is problem 1.
          I had fun portraying the Nagaraja weakness but it is definitely a far harder path than say just having a nice bite and a willing herd.

- H

"Let's just say that the Nagaraja used Cappadocian Vitae."

Comment

Working...
          X