Warhammer 40K Meets HtR and VtM!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warhammer 40K Meets HtR and VtM!

You guys have to see this if you haven't already!
    Okay, this isn't an actual WH40K/WoD crossover, BUT there are these hilarious videos in which parody caricatures of the God Emperor of Mankind and his Primarchs are Hunters from Hunter: the Reckoning, and they face off against vampires from the Sabbat! Right now there are two episodes out and the content creator is working on a third. It's called Hunter: the Parenting!

Chapter 1: Adorable Family Trip (https://youtu.be/t1Kc0xuYnfQ)
    My personal favorite highlights:
    • Door (their parody of Roghal Dorn) obsessing over a picnic table they happen to find in a Sabbat tunnel and NEEDING to measure the board width!
    • Big D (their parody of the Emperor of Mankind) cackling madly and revealing that he's been smoking DMT while on their adventure as the vampire sucking his blood becomes utterly stoned!
    Chapter 2: If the Vampires had a Tortured Wrestling Match (https://youtu.be/1_WkWhpdATU)
    My personal favorite highlights:
    • One Sabbat vampire screaming at another, "Kant is NOT a Noddist philosopher!"
    • The Primarchs commentating on a vampire vs vampire fight like it's a pro-wrestling match
    Last edited by Zolace; 03-17-2022, 07:54 PM.

Pretty fun although the animation could use some polishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurkhal View Post
      Pretty fun although the animation could use some polishing.
      Pretty sure half of that is deliberate, for the sake of comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluecho View Post
        Pretty sure half of that is deliberate, for the sake of comedy.
        Probably so. While I found the video entertaining I will admit that I didn't find the style of animation entirely to my taste.

Comment

Working...
        X