No announcement yet.

Clan tzimisce is the least interesting clan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the posthumanism of Metamorphosis, the mysticism of Auspex, the territorial monstrosity and the mad science, about the only part I don't like is the Bram Stoker inspired mockery of Eastern Europeans and Romani, but that can be side lined far easier from Tzim than from Ravnos, EDIT: Stoker may have meant to be 'fair for his day', that doesn't make it acceptable now.
    Last edited by Taggie; 04-15-2022, 02:19 AM.

Comment

• I don't really have a problem with the Tzimisce, though I will agree that the eastern-european stuff should be toned down.

As for Vissicitude, why not make it, Protean, and Serpentis(refluffed depending on user) into a single "branched" discipline Like Quietus or Valeren. Have different bloodlines within the 3 clans develop along whichever of the 3 branches better fits.

Lore-wise, the Gangrel, Tzimisce, and Settites are hinted at as being interrelated by multiple sources(see the set and osiris thread for examples). So slipping that in wouldn't require more than a few background tweaks.

Character-wise, as others have pointed out protean fits more thematically with some of the tzimisce characters(and I'd argue serpentis would be perfect for making a Koschei inspired tzimisce). It'll also probably be easier on storytellers to accept Protean or Serpentis Tzimisce characters if they feel Vissicitude is overpowered.

Comment

Working...
      X