Why is Renegade Game Studios so slow?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amethyst
    started a topic Why is Renegade Game Studios so slow?

Why is Renegade Game Studios so slow?

SI has been out for weeks and it’s still not out on DTRPG. And please don’t tell me to just buy it from them directly cause I tried that with the Sabbat book and it was terrible. If they’re gonna sell stuff directly they need a real store like D&D Beyond or DTRPG with a library you can browse in. Never doing that again. Much better to buy it on DTRPG and the company still gets the money.

Sorry for the rant. In a bad mood today.

• Amethyst
    replied
    Originally posted by SetiteFriend View Post
    Alright, if you don't get an answer, I'd ping Matt, as is the one that handles that stuff afaik.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• zahana
    replied
    Originally posted by Manfr View Post

That said, I've bought Sabbat and SI from them, and had no general problems with their PDF: they're not as well organized as those in Drivethru but ... well, they are two, so no huge problem for me.
    Not a huge fan of my name being watermarked on the bottom of every page.

Leave a comment:

• SetiteFriend
    replied
    Alright, if you don't get an answer, I'd ping Matt, as is the one that handles that stuff afaik.

Leave a comment:

• Amethyst
    replied
    Thanks. I just joined.

Leave a comment:

• SetiteFriend
    replied
    I do recommend their discord if anyone wants to ask them questions directly, they always reply to stuff asked there, from what I've seen anyway..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

They may be revising content after Brazilian fans asked for a revision in the treatment of the Candomblè / Special Forces relation.They have also halted distribution of physical copies.
    There is a saying in italy that goes: "every step you take, you step in sh*t"

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Matt the Bruins fan View Post
    Let's just say... how quickly do the items at the bottom of one's To-Do List get taken care of as compared to the top priority?

Exactly. Looking at their social network pages it's all Power Rangers and G.I.Joes.

Pretty much like what happened with Modiphus that were all Fallout and Star Trek stuff, and look what happened.

Also, the italian distributor said they've basically finished the translation of "Cult of the Blood Gods" but it's somehow stuck in because Renedage.

Leave a comment:

• Gangrel44
    replied
    I'm still waiting on my Book of Nod Artifact Edition. It was supposed to be out last month...

Leave a comment:

• SetiteFriend
    replied

They may be revising content after Brazilian fans asked for a revision in the treatment of the Candomblè / Special Forces relation.They have also halted distribution of physical copies.
    They already updated the PDFs, and the next printings will be updated as well.

I think they just prefer to release on DTRPG later

Leave a comment:

• Amethyst
    replied
    Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

Basically, I hate that Hasbro never does it with 5E but leaves it to the DM's Guild stuff.
    I don’t mind. WOTC has D&D Beyond which works even better than DTRPG. And it has forums like these.

Leave a comment:

• Matt the Bruins fan
    replied
    Let's just say... how quickly do the items at the bottom of one's To-Do List get taken care of as compared to the top priority?

Leave a comment:

• Manfr
    replied
    Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    SI has been out for weeks and it’s still not out on DTRPG. And please don’t tell me to just buy it from them directly cause I tried that with the Sabbat book and it was terrible. If they’re gonna sell stuff directly they need a real store like D&D Beyond or DTRPG with a library you can browse in. Never doing that again. Much better to buy it on DTRPG and the company still gets the money.

Sorry for the rant. In a bad mood today.

That said, I've bought Sabbat and SI from them, and had no general problems with their PDF: they're not as well organized as those in Drivethru but ... well, they are two, so no huge problem for me.

Leave a comment:

• CTPhipps
    replied
    Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    I’m just gonna wait for it to come out on DTRPG. The Sabbat book did eventually.
    Basically, I hate that Hasbro never does it with 5E but leaves it to the DM's Guild stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Amethyst
    replied
    I’m just gonna wait for it to come out on DTRPG. The Sabbat book did eventually.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X