Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any clan characters that you should get more screen time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any clan characters that you should get more screen time?

Just curious because I see in some of the sourcebooks that there is some interesting characters that don't get much focus outside of any interactions with signature characters?

• Banu_Saulot
    replied
    I do wanted to know a bit more of what the hell is going with the Tremere. They seem to be in a "we just heard my home exploded" mode, and we know nothing of what their doing, any new objectives. So Karl Schrek, Goramere (cuz I doubt we will know about Tremelot, dead or alive), Carna.... any would be good. Hell, even Aisling after both Draw Distance games.

But right... how Theo Bell is doing would be nice, even though it might ruin the teories he kind of he killeed Hardestadt as part of a plan, and not simply "got pissed, hated the guy".
    Lucita too... I don't know what the hell is going on with her. If she went full-on Sabbat, if she is on damage control...
    I would also love any Giovanni POV.

Leave a comment:

• Muad'Dib
    replied
    I would like the writers put out some interesting materials in regard to the more influential and powerful Lasombra Vampires. Not necessarily the ancient and powerful 4th and 5th Generation Lasombra Vampires. I am more interested in established Elders like Talley or Lucita de Aragorn.

Originally posted by Sergeant Brother View Post
    She’s a very minor character, but I have always been intrigued by Elaine de Calinot - Tremere Inner Council member overseeing Africa. She went missing back in the 1990’s and no mention was made of her since. I thought it would have been cool to have her return in V5.
    It would definitely be nice to see more written about Elaine the Calinot, as well as the other Inner Counsellors who could be said on 'outskirts' - Thomas Wyncham and Xavier de Cincao. These Tremere Vampires do have an important and interesting responsbility, being the Tremere leaders in regard to exotic (under some considerations) regions, with countries and areas full of potential to explore and understand.
    The Tremere do have a history of returning - Malgorzata got an Eternal Struggle depicting her as a Tremere Antitribu, Goratrix is supposedly back in V5, and there has been talk about Meerlinda being alright and fine.
    Last edited by Muad'Dib; 07-04-2022, 10:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tegyrius
    replied
    Originally posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    I'm still mildly disappointed Deirdre Brooks didn't put him in the revised Ravnos book.
    IIRC, we had also talked about trying to put Mata Hari in as many of the revised splatbooks as possible.

And you're welcome to come hang out in my cave and help me yell at kids who come near my lawn.
    I think I still have a certain slush file around here...

- C.

Leave a comment:

• Microcuchon
    replied
    Lodin
    They did him dirty in UABRM and even dirtier in CbNv5. The real Lodin would go to Kevin Jackson and thank him for keeping his throne safe and just take it back. No need to play Nosferatu Neonate

Leave a comment:

• CTPhipps
    replied
    I want more Modius!

And Juggler!

Leave a comment:

• No One of Consequence
    replied
    Originally posted by Tegyrius View Post

I'm glad someone picked up on that. I was starting to think I was too old for this audience.

- C.
    I'm still mildly disappointed Deirdre Brooks didn't put him in the revised Ravnos book.

And you're welcome to come hang out in my cave and help me yell at kids who come near my lawn.

Leave a comment:

• Ragged Robin
    replied

I'm glad someone picked up on that. I was starting to think I was too old for this audience.

- C.

As a British person I'm a massive fan of deadpan statements so rasputin amused me greatly. I just explained the concept to my girlfriend and she seems to appreciate it as absurdist.
    Last edited by Ragged Robin; 06-28-2022, 08:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tegyrius
    replied
    Originally posted by Ragged Robin View Post
    I got the impression it was a running meta joke.

- C.

Leave a comment:

• Ragged Robin
    replied
    I got the impression it was a running meta joke.

Leave a comment:

• Lysander
    replied
    Originally posted by monteparnas View Post
    Is there an official in-game version of him?

But I personally don't like most fictional depictions of the Mad Monk, they're almost to the last extremely simplistic and biased about one of the most complex and nuanced figure in the last days of the Russian Empire.

They have a version of him in Berlin By Night who belongs to the Nosferatu clan, but the Followers Of Set/The Ministry also claim him. I also would add that I prefer that World Of Darkness don't have versions of real historical figures in general. I couldn't believe that the Ventrue have a version of Al Capone who was one of the most watched people by law enforcement and wouldn't do well as a kindred. He did love the spot light and that got him into trouble in the end.

Leave a comment:

• blailton
    replied
    Originally posted by monteparnas View Post

But I personally don't like most fictional depictions of the Mad Monk, they're almost to the last extremely simplistic and biased about one of the most complex and nuanced figure in the last days of the Russian Empire.
    Theres at least two

Leave a comment:

• monteparnas
    replied
    This thread is useless without Rasputin.

Leave a comment:

• blailton
    replied

- C.
    if i remember right, he is present in owod as a Setite in the clanbook, and Nosferatu in a citybook.

Leave a comment:

• Tegyrius
    replied

- C.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X