• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AngeliusMefyrx
    started a topic Giovanni Saga I - Where to find missing page

Giovanni Saga I - Where to find missing page

Hi

i've just ordered the book Giovanni Saga I (also known as Giovanni Chronicles: The Last Supper and Blood and Fire) although I've seen comments like this one about the book.

"Yes. Just like the original compilation of G.C. I and II, there is a missing page - partial stats for the Brujah and Gangrel members of the Children of Isaac - that was never 'filled in' until an appendix in one of the later volumes (can't remember which one). Can't think of any decent excuse for not fixing that problem during the compilation of I and II, let alone during digital conversion."

I haven't received the book yet but in the mean time, I'll take a step ahead by asking: Anyone knows where to get that page?

Thanks

• Yossarian
    replied
    Here's the missing info for both characters:

Marchettus the Bold

Backgrounds: Allies 3, Contacts 3, Elder Status 1, Herd 4, Resources 4
    Morality: Humanity 5
    Willpower: 7
    Image: A tall, broad-shouldered man with a thick red beard wearing battered, but well-oiled, leather armor.
    Roleplaying Hints: You are a volatile revolutionary who declaims the status quo continually, and with amazing vigor. Your descriptive turns of phrase when describing kings and other leaders is legendary. You do nothing with subtlety or ceremony.

Lady Dimitra

Clan: Gangrel
    Embraced: 1173, A.D.
    Generation: 6th
    Apparent Age: 34
    Physical: Strength 4, Dexterity 5, Stamina 4
    Social: Charisma 4, Manipulation 2, Appearance 3
    Mental: Perception 5, Intelligence 3, Wits 4
    Talents: Alertness 6, Athletics 2, Brawl 3, Dodge 4, Intimidation 3, Leadership 2, Mimicry 3, Scan 3, Search 4
    Skills: Camouflage 4, Etiquette 1, Herbalism 3, Melee 4, Stealth 5, Tracking 4, Traps 2

Leave a comment:

• Gangrel44
    replied
    1st Edition Setite Clanbook.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X