Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Constantinople By Night: Who survived until the modern nights?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I just finished reading the Nephiulm faction yesterday and @Astriach that having at least two or three members of that line would be enough to start a cult.

What in the name of Set is going on here?

Comment

So, I was reading through Veil of Night from the Dark Ages line which details the Ashirra, at any rate there is a section talking about the Rayeen al-Fen (Toreador) of Damascus who "owe their lineage to the Patriarch Michael in Constantinople." They got frustrated with the stagnancy in Constantinople and moved to Damascus while it was still a Christian city under Byzantine rule. So there is a strong Michaelite lineage in the Middle East, which is where I assume the majority of his childer fled to avoid the Latins.

Enimachia (Michaelite Lineage) 5th Generation, Childe of Michael., Sire of Darshuf - Flees to Europe at some point after being ignored by her Constantinople family
      Darshuf (Michaelite Lineage) 6th Generation, Sire of Mannal - Sultan of Damascus, is being manipulated by the Baali.
      Mannal (Michaelite Lineage) 7th Generation - Arranges Assamites to come in and kill her sire because of his Baali ties.

World of Darkness 2nd Edition has two Toreador as advisors to Prince Mustafa in Istanbul, potentially sired by Michael or his brood.

Vashtai, (potentially Michealite Toreador) Generation? Possibly 5th, Sire of Nakshidil, Vashtai dies around WWI at the hands of the Ministry.
      Nalshidil (potentially Michealite Toreador) Generation? Possibly 6th.

And in the French Supplement France By Night it has another of Michael's childer.

Salianna (Michaelite Toreador) Generation 5th, Sire of:
      • Charles de Poitiers
      • Lorraine
      • Robert Durand
      • Hélène la Juste (957 CE)
      • Jeanne (1244)
      EDIT: France by Night says Salianna was embraced in Rome and did not go to Constantinople with Michael...

Also, there is no mention of this that I can find, but I don't think that Mi-Ka-El/Beshter/Michael went thousands of years before Rome before siring - I go on the record as believing Petronius is not Michael's first Childe.
      Last edited by Astriarch; 04-29-2022, 09:49 AM.

"[Mankind] lives in a survived yet always uncertainly surviving world. All that is has survived where it might not have survived. Every world is and will always be a Noah's ark." -John Fowles, The Aristos

Comment

Originally posted by Astriarch View Post
        So, I was reading through Veil of Night from the Dark Ages line which details the Ashirra, at any rate there is a section talking about the Rayeen al-Fen (Toreador) of Damascus who "owe their lineage to the Patriarch Michael in Constantinople." They got frustrated with the stagnancy in Constantinople and moved to Damascus while it was still a Christian city under Byzantine rule. So there is a strong Michaelite lineage in the Middle East, which is where I assume the majority of his childer fled to avoid the Latins.

Enimachia (Michaelite Lineage) 5th Generation, Childe of Michael., Sire of Darshuf - Flees to Europe at some point after being ignored by her Constantinople family
        Darshuf (Michaelite Lineage) 6th Generation, Sire of Mannal - Sultan of Damascus, is being manipulated by the Baali.
        Mannal (Michaelite Lineage) 7th Generation - Arranges Assamites to come in and kill her sire because of his Baali ties.

World of Darkness 2nd Edition has two Toreador as advisors to Prince Mustafa in Istanbul, potentially sired by Michael or his brood.

Vashtai, (potentially Michealite Toreador) Generation? Possibly 5th, Sire of Nakshidil, Vashtai dies around WWI at the hands of the Ministry.
        Nalshidil (potentially Michealite Toreador) Generation? Possibly 6th.

And in the French Supplement France By Night it has another of Michael's childer.

Salianna (Michaelite Toreador) Generation 5th, Sire of:
        • Charles de Poitiers
        • Lorraine
        • Robert Durand
        • Hélène la Juste (957 CE)
        • Jeanne (1244)

Also, there is no mention of this that I can find, but I don't think that Mi-Ka-El/Beshter/Michael went thousands of years before Rome before siring - I go on the record as believing Petronius is not Michael's first Childe.

You probably quite right that Michael did sire a handful of times before Petronius came into the fold. I'm sure Dracon & Antonious also had other childer.

What in the name of Set is going on here?

Comment

Working...
        X