Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you think that Augustus Giovanni was diaberlized by one of his progeny?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lysander View Post
    So you find giving ancients getting stated limiting also My Wife Is Scary.
    ...I don't want to see an Antes character sheet because they're just too important, but I'm not entirely opposed to a 4th or 5th gen's sheet so long as it'd done well. Personally, I don't like canon characters, and I think the less influence they have on a large scale the better. But I won't begrudge a well written and self-contained city book or prefabricated chronicle for those who like to use them directly or for inspiration. I think city books should ideally be possibilities and inspiration rather than canonical too, because I don't think anyone's game should be more valid than anyone else's just because they got picked as author, but that's another topic.

Throw me/White wolf some money with Quietus: Drug Lord, Poison King
    There's more coming soon. Pay what ya want.

Comment

Originally posted by MyWifeIsScary View Post
      ...I don't want to see an Antes character sheet because they're just too important, but I'm not entirely opposed to a 4th or 5th gen's sheet so long as it'd done well. Personally, I don't like canon characters, and I think the less influence they have on a large scale the better. But I won't begrudge a well written and self-contained city book or prefabricated chronicle for those who like to use them directly or for inspiration. I think city books should ideally be possibilities and inspiration rather than canonical too, because I don't think anyone's game should be more valid than anyone else's just because they got picked as author, but that's another topic.
      There's an old saying that if it has stats, it can be killed. You don't make a sheet for something that's supposed to be too powerful to be challenged unless your very point is that it can be challenged. And killed.

It doesn't mean that stating out the Antes is necessarily limiting or something, but that it changes the assumptions on how they'll work in a game. Which can be good or bad, but is a change nonetheless.

With that in mind, I would like to see options on stats for them, things that cover different takes and themes on how to incorporate the Antes in a game as characters that can significantly interact with and challenge the PCs in some way, but at least three ideas for each.

#NothingAboutUsWithoutUs
      #AutismPride
      She/her pronouns

Comment

I think at best that 5th or 6th generation clan members should be stated at and maybe there much younger then there older generational peers. They should be the heralds of what a truly powerful ancient vampire can be.

What in the name of Set is going on here?

Comment

Working...
        X