Bahari and the Tal’mahe’Ra

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Fox View Post

Vestgeir was first mentioned in 1992's Players Guide to Sabbat. Multiple mentions there.
    Originally posted by Kharnov View Post

I had never heard this before either! Thanks for the new info Black Fox!

It looks like it was in the original Players Guide to the Sabbat from 1992, dunno if it ever got referenced again. Vestgeir gets a brief mention at the bottom of the wiki page, doesn't even have his own: The Players Guide to the Sabbat | White Wolf Wiki | Fandom

Makes sense, just my luck, it had to be a lore bit in one of my three original books stolen back in '93....
    Last edited by Baaldam; 05-04-2022, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Ok, only semi-related question - shouldn’t a Path that requires you not shun pain, and at its highest levels not even feed when you are initially hungry, require Self-Control over Instinct?

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

You're not wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
          Ok, only semi-related question - shouldn’t a Path that requires you not shun pain, and at its highest levels not even feed when you are initially hungry, require Self-Control over Instinct?
          I think you're right. I could see that as an alternate Virtue, for sure.

Writer, publisher, performer
          Mostly he/his, sometimes she/her IRL https://adam-lowe.com

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
            How do the underlying philosophies of the Path(s) of Lilith and the agenda of the Tal’mahe’Ra coexist, given that in the modern era the former has become the foundation of the latter?

The Antedeluvians were largely enemies who abused and violated the Dark Mother, and her path espouses enlightenment (through suffering) over extermination. So how do those teachings support an agenda to serve the Antedeluvians and bring about Gehenna to protect humanity by purging the world of Cainites?

I always went with the notion that politics can make strange bedfellows and they would willing to put aside there issues to solve there mutual problems.

What in the name of Set is going on here?

Comment

Working...
            X