No announcement yet.

What do you think Lucita is doing now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think Lucita is doing now?

Just a fun question for the forum.

What in the name of Set is going on here?

Probably facepalming at the amount of R34 art of her.

Comment

White wolf are probably going to put her out off the Sabbat due to lasombra being out of sabbat.....which is ironic considering they probably had her join the Sabbat because it was odd having the signature lasombra not in the sect in Revised.
      Last edited by Ragged Robin; 05-21-2022, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
        Probably facepalming at the amount of R34 art of her.
        Alternately, grinding her teeth that she didn't get anywhere near as much as a certain Malkavian from Bloodlines.

Comment

Having been badly burned by the her clan's defection to the Camarilla - she took a place on the Red List and traumatized herself by dropping her Humanity and taking on the Road of Night while trying to find a place for herself with these freaking people - I imagine she's waiting for the dust to settle before she tries dabbling in vampire politics again. I know I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragged Robin View Post
            White wolf are probably going to put her out off the Sabbat due to lasombra being out of sabbat.....which is ironic considering they probably had her join the Sabbat because it was odd having the signature lasombra not in the sect in Revised.
            Sabbat: The Black Hand says that she's Archbishop of Madrid, but that "certain noteworthy Kindred claim that" she's dead. Playing the Sabbat goes on to quote her as follows:

"For much of my unlife I was but a child. Wild, rebellious, selfish. I strained against responsibility. The shadow of my sire and his amici eclipsed me, when I wished to shine in the dark. Now they're all fine ash or bad memories. Liars, traitors, cowards. I take up the sword of duty of my own will and the shadows I cast are long, deep, and dead."

Comment

Relaxing getting some me time in.

Comment

Lucita is totally rooting for the Dallas Mavs over those pikers, the Golden State Losers.

Edit: She might be in the same bar as I am. Yes I have been drinking, why do you ask?
                Last edited by Grumpy RPG Reviews; 05-22-2022, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Didnt talley destroy her? So probably entertaining the worms

Comment

Originally posted by blackshade View Post
                    Didnt talley destroy her? So probably entertaining the worms

That's what it says in his write up in Chicago By Night. But there is hints that she is still around and kicking.

It could be any of the following.

1: Talley and Lucitia are both elders who predate the sects and they may have made some sort of deal that aid both of there interests. It's possible but I don't rate it as the most likely.

2: Talley and Lucitia did fight and thinks he put her down and for some reason didn't check to make sure and made a assumption. I don't go with that notion either. Talley wouldn't be that sloppy and he hunts lupines.

3: Talley thinks he did take out Lucita. But surprise it wasn't her! It was a double of her made to believe that she was the genuine article. Somewhat improbable. But we are playing a game fiilled with vampires that defy the odds. I find it more likely then the first two options.

4: Talley did put his clan mate to final death and another Lasombra of comparable age and power has taken up the mantle for her own purposes. This is a very likely scenario and has been done before.

5: Talley has been dominated into thinking it happened and there was no fight at all. Who would make the effort I can't say as her sire and grandsire are gone.

That is my two cents.

What in the name of Set is going on here?

Comment

Lucita maybe pulled a Marcus Vitel and fled into the Abyss, leaving a simulacrum of blood and shadow that was destroyed by Talley
                      After her "return" and taking over the Sect in Madrid Talley is probably on the run to escape her wrath... after all he "fled" in to the Camarilla with the rest of the Clan, safest from Her at the moment

Comment

I took the statement in CbN that he had killed her to be baseless gossip. She is running the vampires of Madrid at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                        X