Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Elders would have what Contagious clan weaknesses?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Elders would have what Contagious clan weaknesses?

For anyone who doesn't know, there's semi-common houserule in some circles that makes diablerie gives the drinker the victim's clan weakness a couple times(possibly temporary or permanent depending on ST). I've played with this rule a couple times and it's actually kind of rad when used right, as it let's us play with and against NPCs that have accumulated a number of clan weaknesses over their lives that they have to be careful of.

Actual point of the post: If the above houserule was canon, what canon NPCs do you think would have what extra weaknesses?

Myca Vycos would probably have to not only sleep in dirt, but consume it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hello View Post
      ...but consume it as well.
      What clan does that?

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheas View Post

What clan does that?
        Since Myca Vycos diablerised his sire, another tzimisce, I was thinking that their curse would be more severe. Like instead of just sleeping in the soil of their homeland, now they must consume it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hello View Post
          Since Myca Vycos diablerised his sire, another tzimisce, I was thinking that their curse would be more severe. Like instead of just sleeping in the soil of their homeland, now they must consume it.
          Oh I get it.

Hmm, not sure how you'd keep track of that or leverage it for a story. For player purposes, taking advantage of it would be the same strategy as normal tzimisce, take the coffin(s) of dirt when they aren't looking.

Could also do the same thing they did with jack sparrow in dead man's chest. Now not only do they have to sleep with it, but they have to carry a jar of their homeland's dirt with them wherever they go or immediately gain the effects of sleeping a night away from suitable rest.

Comment

Working...
          X