X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Clan are you?

https://form.typeform.com/to/giBzmdvJ

We've all wondered it.

Much to my annoyance I came out as Brujah because I am temperamental, chaotic, and generally prefer social solutions to more arcane ones.

I was really hoping for Malkavian and think they'd be much more likely to Embrace me.

However, there's no way I was getting into one of the High Clans.

How about you? What were your results?

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Forum Terms of Use
    the Contact Us link.

Same here I got the Brujah clan from the quiz. But it wasn’t a shock for me as I always felt a affinity for The Learned Clan.

What would be a shock if I was embraced by the Ventrue or Lasombra clans.
    Last edited by Lysander; 07-08-2022, 02:56 PM.

What in the name of Set is going on here?

Comment

Brujah!! I would be the peaceful, intellectual kind, but rebellion runs deep in me

Comment

You are Tzimisce!

To the Tzimisce, possession is all. They aim to dominate and own the subject of their possessiveness, jealously guarding it like their namesake dragon would its hoard. Everything from land, people, cults, companies, or gangs can fall under the covetous claws of a Dragon. This relentless possessiveness extends as well to their own bodies, and they often rework themselves into flawless, hideous, or utterly alien forms, all the better to display their utter control of all things theirs.

Pretty happy with that...

Prone to being a Classic Curmudgeon, goshdarned whippersnappers...

Comment

You are Tremere!
          The arcane Clan Tremere were once a house of mortal mages who sought immortality but found only undeath. As vampires, they’ve perfected ways to bend their own Blood to their will, employing their sorceries to master and ensorcel both the mortal and vampire world. Their power makes them valuable, but few vampires trust their scheming ways.
          Meh...don't really care too much about this one.
          Last edited by Vilenecromancer; 07-03-2022, 02:17 PM. Reason: The quiz results are lies and slander.

Comment

Ended up as part of the Ministry/Followers of Set.
            Thank you daddy Set!

Comment

I also am a Tremere. Which stands to reason, they are probably my favorite Clan if I have one.

Comment

Nosferatu apparently. 🤔🤷

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
                Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

I got Banu Haqim, which makes no sense since I was trying to go for Tremere. I constantly picked things that a Tremere would choose like witchcraft and minions, yet I still got Banu Haqim. This is actually my second time doing this test and my second time getting Banu Haqim, I cant remember if I chose different answers from the first time.

The test probably weighs some choices more than others, which means its not that accurate, so take the results with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Hello View Post
                    I got Banu Haqim, which makes no sense since I was trying to go for Tremere. I constantly picked things that a Tremere would choose like witchcraft and minions, yet I still got Banu Haqim. This is actually my second time doing this test and my second time getting Banu Haqim, I cant remember if I chose different answers from the first time.

The test probably weighs some choices more than others, which means its not that accurate, so take the results with a pinch of salt.
                    I think that actually makes it more interesting because you can't "choose" your Clan, you're picked for the qualities that interest people who might Embrace you.

Very few of us would want to be the Clan that would Embrace us.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Forum Terms of Use
                    the Contact Us link.

Comment

You are Lasombra!
                      Creatures subtly at odds with mundane reality, Lasombra vampires are expected to triumph at any cost. Ruthlessness is a sought-after trait in progeny, making their reputation as betraying interlopers well deserved. Most do not seek attention, preferring to act as puppeteers, powers behind the proverbial throne. To a Shadow, the ends justify any means.
                      Ok, that was definitely unexpected, though i can see where i veered on that.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubisXy View Post
                        Ended up as part of the Ministry/Followers of Set.
                        Thank you daddy Set!
                        I am really curious what options did you take 😊

Comment

I ended up as a Tremere. Which is as expected, it's both my favorite clan and the one which match my personality.
                          I didn't even had to "cheat" to try to orient the test.

Hey, pyramid? You know my number

Comment

You are Gangrel!

Often closer to beasts than other vampires, the Gangrel style themselves apex predators. These Ferals prowl the wilds as easily as the urban jungle, and no clan of vampires can match their ability to endure, survive, and thrive in any environment. Often fiercely territorial, their shapeshifting abilities even give the undead pause.
                            Kind of fitting and works for me even if Gangrel isn't my absolute favorite Clan.

Comment

I got the Banu Haqim. I was half expecting Malkavian, but those who know me say that it is an apt comparison.

Comment

Working...
                              X