What Clan are you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
    Much to my annoyance I came out as Brujah because I am temperamental, chaotic, and generally prefer social solutions to more arcane ones.

I was really hoping for Malkavian and think they'd be much more likely to Embrace me.
    If there's no Salubri, which is probable, I would also prefer to get Malkavian for myself.

The difference being that I actually got it.

For a time I thought it would be Tremere or something, I was focused on giving answers relevant to me. At the end I was Malk.

Originally posted by Hello View Post
    I got Banu Haqim, which makes no sense since I was trying to go for Tremere. I constantly picked things that a Tremere would choose like witchcraft and minions, yet I still got Banu Haqim. This is actually my second time doing this test and my second time getting Banu Haqim, I cant remember if I chose different answers from the first time.

The test probably weighs some choices more than others, which means its not that accurate, so take the results with a pinch of salt.
    Those tests are stupid enough without you trying to game them to have a specific result, but assigning weights and stuff is par of the course for them. Otherwise every question here would have to present you with 13 options.

But if you didn't saw it coming, you should read more about the Banu Haqim, because they're really similar to the Tremere in a lot of ways.

#NothingAboutUsWithoutUs
    #AutismPride
    She/her pronouns

Comment

I am Tzim! TZIM!!!

Comment

Accurate imo

"You are Malkavian!"

"Like the “wise madmen” of poetry their fractured perspective stems from seeing too much of the world at once, from understanding too deeply, and feeling emotions that are just too strong to bear."

Comment

Originally posted by monteparnas View Post

Those tests are stupid enough without you trying to game them to have a specific result, but assigning weights and stuff is par of the course for them. Otherwise every question here would have to present you with 13 options.

But if you didn't saw it coming, you should read more about the Banu Haqim, because they're really similar to the Tremere in a lot of ways.
          The Sorcerer Caste are perhaps the closest thing the banu haqim have to the Tremere. Even then I see the tremere as far superior, especially if you take rituals into account.

Comment

Ravnos

Which, on one hand, I think is a good result for me, but on the otherhand, I'm pretty sure I gave answers that Ravnos should never give. A pretty test, but not a good one.

EDIT: OH SHIT, This is an advertisement for the real site, right? did someone official commission this?
            Last edited by MyWifeIsScary; 07-04-2022, 09:42 AM.

Throw me/White wolf some money with Quietus: Drug Lord, Poison King
            There's more coming soon. Pay what ya want.

Comment

Nosferatu, apparently being the average nerd with quiet interests and the tendency to react like a normal person would to all the WoD fuckery makes you butt ugly, well it could be worse, the sewer rats are the ones most likely to survive anyway.

Comment

You are Lasombra!
                Creatures subtly at odds with mundane reality, Lasombra vampires are expected to triumph at any cost. Ruthlessness is a sought-after trait in progeny, making their reputation as betraying interlopers well deserved. Most do not seek attention, preferring to act as puppeteers, powers behind the proverbial throne. To a Shadow, the ends justify any means.

Wouldn’t call myself ruthless.

Comment

Got Lasombra, didn't expect it that much, but it fits the most I guess. Would have preferred Toreador or Ministry personally though.

Comment

Originally posted by monteparnas View Post
                    If there's no Salubri, which is probable, I would also prefer to get Malkavian for myself.
                    There is Salubri, just tested it right now.

Originally posted by Newb95 View Post
                    Nosferatu, apparently being the average nerd with quiet interests and the tendency to react like a normal person would to all the WoD fuckery makes you butt ugly, well it could be worse, the sewer rats are the ones most likely to survive anyway.
                    To be fair, average nerd with quiet interests is a good candidate for a Nosferatu.

Comment

I thought I was going in direction of a Toreador, but ended up with a Brujah. Not the result I expected, but I guess this comes with doing such a quiz simply and honestly.

Comment

You belong with the Hecata! A motley collection of necromantic vampire bloodlines, the Hecata clan are united in the pursuit of a single subject: Death. They are students of the afterlife and resurrectionists of the dead — or worse. Selling their services to the highest bidder, or acting in their own interests, there are few who can hide from the surveillance of those who can summon and command the very spirits of the deceased.

Okaaaaay... this was unexpected

Comment

Originally posted by Hello View Post
                          The Sorcerer Caste are perhaps the closest thing the banu haqim have to the Tremere. Even then I see the tremere as far superior, especially if you take rituals into account.
                          It is a test to see if you fit the clan, not your own opinion on it. And there's a lot more in common between Tremere and Banu Haqim in general, not only the sorcerer caste.

Again, you're trying to game a stupid test, and on top of that based on a perception of the clans that obviously does not align with the only one that matters: that of the programmer.

Originally posted by MyWifeIsScary View Post
                          EDIT: OH SHIT, This is an advertisement for the real site, right? did someone official commission this?
                          It looks like it. I think this is official advertising. And an interesting way to get the attention of new players with little understanding on the setting.

Originally posted by SetiteFriend View Post
                          There is Salubri, just tested it right now.
                          Good to know!

#NothingAboutUsWithoutUs
                          #AutismPride
                          She/her pronouns

Comment

Originally posted by MyWifeIsScary View Post
                            Yep. It is an official promotion.

Originally posted by Newb95 View Post
                            The Nosferatu ARE the most normal clan in terms of personality.

Their clan culture consists of, "Don't hurt anyone who doesn't hurt you or yours and keep your head down."

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Forum Terms of Use
                            the Contact Us link.

Comment

"
                              I don't know about that; if my head canon is correct, and feeding strategy is closely linked with what disciplines you use, as is suggested by strong correlations with clan hunting preferences and in-clan disciplines, the Nosferatu are as bad as any other clan. There is no "nice" clan, but I'd imagine some disciplines like Potence lead to worse tendencies than others. In any case, hunting humans every night doesn't lend itself to a "normal" personality.

Throw me/White wolf some money with Quietus: Drug Lord, Poison King
                              There's more coming soon. Pay what ya want.

Comment

Yep. It is an official promotion.

Their clan culture consists of, "Don't hurt anyone who doesn't hurt you or yours and keep your head down."

I don't mind it, I like to play as a nos, although I wish they fully ditched the deformed part and went with something more akin to requiem, I enjoy my nos to look like an average dude whose shadow seems to move on its own and who seems to always stare at you while you don't look.

Comment

Working...
                                X