What Clan are you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newb95 View Post

I guess, they can pass as scarred humans (except Adze, that fucking guy looks like a damn xenomorph).

His description doesn't sound that bad though:

​• Adze is extremely dark-skinned, almost “blueblack.” The curse of being Nosferatu extended his cranium and elongated his features, including sunken cheeks with a sharp, yet broad nose and thick lips. He has the appearance of walking African art.

• Adze wears black round-rimmed glasses to hide the deformity of his blinded right eye. Adze takes great pride in his appearance, offsetting his Nosferatu features and dark skin tone with crisp, tailored three-piece suits with contemporary African flourishes such as vests made of hand-woven kente or mudcloth.

Comment

His picture says otherwise, I can't seem to be able to upload it but check the white wolf wiki, that guy is absolutely horryfing to look at.

Comment

I'm sorry to be that guy, but "horrifying to look at" is what being a Nosferatu is about, even in V5 or Requiem. That's why they were named after the silent movie when they were created.

You might as well bitch about the Tzimisce looking like Nightbreed rejects, since they at least make themselves like that by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Enoch View Post
          I'm sorry to be that guy, but "horrifying to look at" is what being a Nosferatu is about, even in V5 or Requiem. That's why they were named after the silent movie when they were created.

You might as well bitch about the Tzimisce looking like Nightbreed rejects, since they at least make themselves like that by choice.

Read a few post before, Setite posted some nosferatu character that were, in his opinion, merely heavily scarred compared to the alien horrors (and walking masquerade violations) that nosferatu were before, I agreed except for Adze, I have been playing vampire since revised, I'm well aware of what the nosferatu are about.

Regarding the Tzimisce, those that looks like a an H.R. Giger nightmare would definitely need to watch out when they get their ass on the street, looking like a freakshow for them is a choice as you said, not everyone do it.
          Last edited by Newb95; 07-06-2022, 02:01 PM.

Comment

You are Malkavian!

Derided as Lunatics by other vampires, the Blood of the Malkavians lets them perceive and foretell truths hidden from others. Like the “wise madmen” of poetry their fractured perspective stems from seeing too much of the world at once, from understanding too deeply, and feeling emotions that are just too strong to bear.
            Seems about right. Not necessarily my favourite Clan, but probably one of the best fits for who I actually am as a person. Not social enough to be a Brujah, not domineering enough for something like the Tzimisce or hierarchical enough for the Tremere.
            Last edited by Kharnov; 07-06-2022, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Enoch View Post

Yeah, but they're dialing it back and whether that's a good idea or not is anyone's guess.

The Cappadocians looked corpse-like after all but not 0 Appearance.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Forum Terms of Use
              the Contact Us link.

Comment

Originally posted by Newb95 View Post
                His picture says otherwise, I can't seem to be able to upload it but check the white wolf wiki, that guy is absolutely horryfing to look at.
                I don't find it so bad at all, as far as the Nosferatu goes. He's like Black Mr. Burns, but a bit less creepy.

#NothingAboutUsWithoutUs
                #AutismPride
                She/her pronouns

Comment

Originally posted by monteparnas View Post
                  I don't find it so bad at all, as far as the Nosferatu goes. He's like Black Mr. Burns, but a bit less creepy.

I don't know why but he reminds me of a xenomorph, alien always terryfied me but now that you mention it, he does look a little like Mr Burns lol.

Comment

I got Gangrel, which was a bit surprising. Perhaps because I'm a bit of an introverted loner. I expected Tremere.

Comment

The clan I prefer to play the most is Ventrue. I've had several people tell me unprompted - usually at a LARP - that they would see me as a Malkavian.

The result of this test... Lasombra. I doubt anyone I know in real life or who I have played with would ever select that.

But I think this is case where an answer in one question assumed a more powerful weight than it should have.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Fox View Post
                        I doubt anyone I know in real life or who I have played with would ever select that.
                        Look at it like this - it's not about what you would choose as your clan, the quiz is about which clan would embrace you.

I realize it's a fairly subtle distinction as we've all played 'what clan would I be' at some time.
                        Last edited by Dogstar; 07-07-2022, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogstar View Post

Look at it like this - it's not about what you would choose as your clan, the quiz is about which clan would embrace you.

I realize it's a fairly subtle distinction as we've all played 'what clan would I be' at some time.

Yet the test asks you who your sire would be.
                          (A lover, a stranger, someone you looked up to, ...)

Comment

Originally posted by Moriaki View Post
                            Yet the test asks you who your sire would be.
                            (A lover, a stranger, someone you looked up to, ...)

That's not a contradiction of what I said

Comment

Originally posted by Black Fox View Post
                              The clan I prefer to play the most is Ventrue. I've had several people tell me unprompted - usually at a LARP - that they would see me as a Malkavian.

The result of this test... Lasombra. I doubt anyone I know in real life or who I have played with would ever select that.

But I think this is case where an answer in one question assumed a more powerful weight than it should have.
                              Yeah, it sounds like a great roleplaying opportunity and I think this test works best for creation.

Because, it's kind of silly to roleplay the Clan your CHARACTER would want to be.

It's much more interesting to see how you would deal with being Embraced by a Clan you would NOT want to be or expect.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Forum Terms of Use
                              the Contact Us link.

Comment

Gangrel. As expected I'd say. Albeit, a craven one probably.

Comment

Working...
                                X