• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTPhipps
    started a topic What Clan are you?

What Clan are you?

https://form.typeform.com/to/giBzmdvJ

We've all wondered it.

Much to my annoyance I came out as Brujah because I am temperamental, chaotic, and generally prefer social solutions to more arcane ones.

I was really hoping for Malkavian and think they'd be much more likely to Embrace me.

However, there's no way I was getting into one of the High Clans.

How about you? What were your results?

• Lysander
    replied
    Originally posted by Syren1987 View Post
    I've taken the test 4 times choosing some different answers each time trying to see if I could get another clan while still answering it honestly... I got Malkavian all four times so I think that's settled lol.

I took the test several times and I kept getting the Brujah clan each time while trying to be honest with the answers I gave. So yes I would be a proud member of the Learned Clan.

Leave a comment:

• Syren1987
    replied
    I've taken the test 4 times choosing some different answers each time trying to see if I could get another clan while still answering it honestly... I got Malkavian all four times so I think that's settled lol.

Leave a comment:

• Moriaki
    replied
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Dogstar
    replied
    Originally posted by Moriaki View Post
    The test literally asks you to choose who sired you.
    It doesn't ask you which clan sired you - the question asks who sired you and none of the answers indicate any sort of clan

but I'm not going to argue such a trivial point any further, you can have whatever interpretation you like

Leave a comment:

• Frontline989
    replied
    Im Malkavian. Somehow that makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• Moriaki
    replied
    Originally posted by Dogstar View Post

That's not a contradiction of what I said

it's not about what you would choose as your clan, ...
    The test literally asks you to choose who sired you.
    Either you get a choice or you don't.

Leave a comment:

• omenseer
    replied
    Originally posted by Sergeant Brother View Post
    I took the test and got Tremere. My wife just took the test and got Tzimisce. Oh what cruel fate, that we are embraced by rival Clans.
    At least you're not Tremere and Banu Haqim.

Leave a comment:

• Sergeant Brother
    replied
    I took the test and got Tremere. My wife just took the test and got Tzimisce. Oh what cruel fate, that we are embraced by rival Clans.

Leave a comment:

• NuclearSnake
    replied
    Huh. I got Hecata. Strange, since I know almost nothing about them, and knew the least about the Giovanni and Cappadocians before them.

Leave a comment:

• Ur-Than
    replied
    Gangrel. As expected I'd say. Albeit, a craven one probably.

Leave a comment:

• CTPhipps
    replied
    Originally posted by Black Fox View Post
    The clan I prefer to play the most is Ventrue. I've had several people tell me unprompted - usually at a LARP - that they would see me as a Malkavian.

The result of this test... Lasombra. I doubt anyone I know in real life or who I have played with would ever select that.

But I think this is case where an answer in one question assumed a more powerful weight than it should have.
    Yeah, it sounds like a great roleplaying opportunity and I think this test works best for creation.

Because, it's kind of silly to roleplay the Clan your CHARACTER would want to be.

It's much more interesting to see how you would deal with being Embraced by a Clan you would NOT want to be or expect.

Leave a comment:

• Dogstar
    replied
    Originally posted by Moriaki View Post
    Yet the test asks you who your sire would be.
    (A lover, a stranger, someone you looked up to, ...)

That's not a contradiction of what I said

Leave a comment:

• Moriaki
    replied

Look at it like this - it's not about what you would choose as your clan, the quiz is about which clan would embrace you.

I realize it's a fairly subtle distinction as we've all played 'what clan would I be' at some time.

Yet the test asks you who your sire would be.
    (A lover, a stranger, someone you looked up to, ...)

Leave a comment:

• Dogstar
    replied
    Originally posted by Black Fox View Post
    I doubt anyone I know in real life or who I have played with would ever select that.
    Look at it like this - it's not about what you would choose as your clan, the quiz is about which clan would embrace you.

I realize it's a fairly subtle distinction as we've all played 'what clan would I be' at some time.
    Last edited by Dogstar; 07-07-2022, 03:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X