VTm 5th hard cover books to have the complet collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VTm 5th hard cover books to have the complet collection

Hi folks since playing VTM Swansong I need to get my hands on the complete VTM 5th version of the series, so who do I order from you or Renegade?.

The reason I need the official RPG series is that Sawnsong gave me along of question about the backgorund that the game can't answer.

I also would like hopefully officially to create Vancouver by Night a source book that would be were I live, and a official upde on what happened since the Two offficial source books that mention Vancouver The Mage book and the Vampire/Werewolf one.

LW

• Martian1912
    replied
    Well since I've got to pay in $ Can it's going to costly, Amazon Canada doesn't have very much of VTM 5th RPG books, it's all due to the Swansong video game.

LW

Leave a comment:

• elmerg
    replied
    Some books through Renegade are traditional print. Those are the 'main' books: the core, Cam, Anarch, Sabbat, Second Inquisition and currently leftover stock of OPP's run of Cults and Chicago, and leftover stock of Modiphius' print of Fall of London. Renegade is going to be doing a reprint of Chicago and Cults with minor fixes (seems to just be grammar, typos, etc. rather than any kind of errata), and a reprint of Fall of London with errata (which it needs, Modiphius screwed the pooch with that book). If you go to Renegade's site and go into the Vampire directory, you can find links to all of them. You could also dig around on the internet on places like Amazon or online game shops for places selling their physical inventory of any of those as well.

They haven't mentioned any prints of the OPP KS extra books. So all of those, you would have to get as Print on Demand from DriveThruRPG. That's going to be Chicago Folios, Let The Streets Run Red, Forbidden Religions, Trails of Ash and Bone, and Children of the Blood.
    Last edited by elmerg; 07-27-2022, 09:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Martian1912
    replied
    Well Yes and no I've bin the the web page it's not complete though in my mind, like Chicago by Night source book and the other type of source books that list Vampire Clans,

LW

Leave a comment:

• adambeyoncelowe
    replied
    Renegade has all the V5 books.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X