Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V20 Question Will Power

Hi guys,
    I searched a lot and did not find and official answer about following question: Is there a limit on the Number of WP point a character May spend on a single turn?

About "spending WP" section of DAV20 pag 339 It states only One wp per turno but It seems talking Just about automatic success expenditure

Waiting for your wisdom as Zao Lat teaches 😁

Originally posted by WuZaolover View Post
    Hi guys,
    I searched a lot and did not find and official answer about following question: Is there a limit on the Number of WP point a character May spend on a single turn?

About "spending WP" section of DAV20 pag 339 It states only One wp per turno but It seems talking Just about automatic success expenditure

Waiting for your wisdom as Zao Lat teaches 😁
    It's one per turn for any use.

Writer, publisher, performer
    Mostly he/his, sometimes she/her IRL https://adam-lowe.com

Comment

Thank you for your answer; any reference?

P.s. so how about Healer Valeren 5 on DAV20 which Requires more than 1 FDV/turn if I am not mistaken?

Comment

Example:

If I use Auspex 4 on a vampire (spending 1 WP in order to activate the Power) can I also spend another WP on the roll to get 1 automatic success? (So 2 WP in the same turn)

Thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by WuZaolover View Post
          Example:

If I use Auspex 4 on a vampire (spending 1 WP in order to activate the Power) can I also spend another WP on the roll to get 1 automatic success? (So 2 WP in the same turn)

Thank you in advance

Yes, you can. There is no hard limit on how many WP you can spend per turn. The only limit is the once per turn automatic succes:

A player may spend one of her character’s Will-
          power points to gain an automatic success on a single
          action. Only one point of Willpower may be used in
          a single turn in this manner...

Comment

Originally posted by Embustero View Post

Yes, you can. There is no hard limit on how many WP you can spend per turn. The only limit is the once per turn automatic succes:
            Yeah, I think this is right, actually. For Disciplines, you could therefore spend as many WP per turn as a power requires.

Writer, publisher, performer
            Mostly he/his, sometimes she/her IRL https://adam-lowe.com

Comment

Working...
            X