Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What mysterious character would you like to know more about?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What mysterious character would you like to know more about?

Vampire has heaps of characters that's quite a mystery. From the Capuchin to the Third unknown Baali founder. Who would you love to get some new heavy info about?
    If I could chose I would like to know much more about the unknown Necromancer that once according to Revised Clanbook Assamite was together with Ur-Shulgi the leader of the Sorcerers at Alamut.

Good thread, Anda! Loved the idea. From the top of my head: Salianna, the Matriarch of the Courts of Love, a Childer of the Patriarch no less. I would also like to know more about the Countess Saviarre from the Ventrue Grand Court of Paris, and her Nosferatu once mortal sister, Dame Mnemach. I love Dark Ages Paris setting.

Comment

I'd vote for a group the Camarilla Inner Circle, how many members are there, what is the Clan division who really is pulling the threads....

Comment

The Capuchin definitely. Sure, there's a lot of hints toward Lazarus being the guy, but I'd love to get "the whole story".

"Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them."

Comment

For the modern nights, I'd love to learn more about old Gorchist, and hell why not Joseph Pander
          For Dark Ages with out a doubt Lugoj Bloodbreaker.
          But I'm sure there are tons of interesting characters I'm forgetting

Comment

Japheth Cappadocius.....

Montano, especially what he is up to after the Anarch Revolt

The Dracon

I know, I know, but Methuselahs intrigue me.....

Comment

The Dracon is actually a really good one. As someone who started playing Masquerade through Sabbat, the Children of the Dracon sounded interested but it was always a PITA to find real good information about them

"Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them."

Comment

I would love it if Baba Yaga got readdressed and fleshed out, much like how Changing Breeds 20th Ann fleshed out Black Tooth. You know either explain the whole her being a wight thing or give her a road, and explain her style of Sorcery, I use Koldunic Sorcery because well it fits, Koldun is a Russian word after all. It fits with her paradigm.

Oh and Set... just more on Set...

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
                  I would love it if Baba Yaga got readdressed and fleshed out, much like how Changing Breeds 20th Ann fleshed out Black Tooth. You know either explain the whole her being a wight thing or give her a road, and explain her style of Sorcery, I use Koldunic Sorcery because well it fits, Koldun is a Russian word after all. It fits with her paradigm.

Oh and Set... just more on Set...
                  Which reminds me..... more about Kemintiri ! I really want to know more about who she really is/was (and so would she I guess, lol) !

Comment

Hardestadt the Younger. We know that Hardestadt the Elder was the overlord of the Holy Roman Empire, dreamed up the Camarilla and was killed by Tyler, only to be impersonated and replaced by his childe. But who is the Childe? Who was he in life? Of Hardedtadt's seven doubles, how did he come out on top and inherit his sire's legacy? What happened to the others? Who else knows about the scam? So many questions!

Malkavian Madness Forum - Your pbp fix. Be it nWoD, cWoD, CoC, D&D or something else entirely, come over here and get your game on

Comment

Also. Count Jocalo of the Setite clan. He's one of the top operatives of the clan and appears throughout the Giovanni Chronicles. He is supposedly working directly for the Heirophants yet his herald is a Bahari. Is he one of the Bahari as well? If not, is he a dupe or does he know of his herald's allegiance? If he is a Bahari, what then is his goal since it isn't to serve set

Malkavian Madness Forum - Your pbp fix. Be it nWoD, cWoD, CoC, D&D or something else entirely, come over here and get your game on

Comment

Beckett had a rather wide collection of books he showed up in but we never got a sheet or a clear detailed background, I think. I always liked both him and the other two foremost Vampiric academics(Netchurch and the Gangrel doctor.)

former lightmaguz

Comment

Many interesting characters, I agree especially on Hardestadt the Younger. There are also so many interesting "sidekicks" in both the masquerade novels and the dark ages novels that would be really cool to see in other format than just novel. And also to see what happened to them. I would really wanna know what happened with Qarakh after Dark Ages Gangrel novel. How did his future in Lithuania look like?

Comment

The Dracon
                            The Capuchin
                            Lazarus
                            Lugoj
                            The Nosferatu in Jerusalem I forgot the name of
                            Hardestadt the younger
                            Louhi
                            Beckett
                            Smiling Jack

Comment

The Word-Eater (love me some Malks). Also the third Baali.

Ortam + Malkavia makes a Requiem fun.
                              Posts in this colour are Persuasion.
                              Posts in this colour are Seduction.
                              Posts in this colour are Intimidation.

Comment

Working...
                              X