Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What mysterious character would you like to know more about?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anda View Post
    Many interesting characters, I agree especially on Hardestadt the Younger. There are also so many interesting "sidekicks" in both the masquerade novels and the dark ages novels that would be really cool to see in other format than just novel. And also to see what happened to them. I would really wanna know what happened with Qarakh after Dark Ages Gangrel novel. How did his future in Lithuania look like?
    Isn't Qarakh supposed to be Karsh? I seem to remember a theory like that... It would surely be nice to have him flashed out, though. Also, speaking of wild theories, i like the one that Jurgen is Hardestadt the Younger.

Comment

Originally posted by IgnyteZero View Post
      The Dracon
      The Capuchin
      Lazarus
      Lugoj
      The Nosferatu in Jerusalem I forgot the name of
      Hardestadt the younger
      Louhi
      Beckett
      Smiling Jack
      And just add Stone Man to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by valismedsen View Post
        Isn't Qarakh supposed to be Karsh? I seem to remember a theory like that... It would surely be nice to have him flashed out, though. Also, speaking of wild theories, i like the one that Jurgen is Hardestadt the Younger.
        I liked that idea as well, but someone once said that Jürgen is killed by his sire for failing to conquer the east or something, might be from a novel....

Comment

If I recall correctly Jürgen's destiny is from Under the Black Cross - eventually destroyed by Hardestadt for being to ambitious. But Jürgen starring as Hardestadt the Younger could be cool. Either way, more intel on Hardestadt the Younger would be awesome.
          I kind of like the Karsh/Jalaan/Qarakh-theory as well, but it raises a lot of new questions.
          The Dracon's destiny is told in Dark Ages novel Tzimisce, (but artistic licence, not hard canon, and all that for the novels) but we don't really learn that much more about him really. He is an intriguing one as well.

Comment

Originally posted by original_anarch View Post
            If I recall correctly Jürgen's destiny is from Under the Black Cross - eventually destroyed by Hardestadt for being to ambitious. But Jürgen starring as Hardestadt the Younger could be cool. Either way, more intel on Hardestadt the Younger would be awesome.
            I kind of like the Karsh/Jalaan/Qarakh-theory as well, but it raises a lot of new questions.
            The Dracon's destiny is told in Dark Ages novel Tzimisce, (but artistic licence, not hard canon, and all that for the novels) but we don't really learn that much more about him really. He is an intriguing one as well.
            Indeed. Jürgens supposed death could be a great cover for that even.

If they were to write up something new about any of these characters I'd prefer if they'd disregard the clan novels, since they lead up to Gehenna and are kinda void now...
            Last edited by IgnyteZero; 11-10-2013, 08:10 PM.

Comment

BECKETT!! *electric guitar sounds*

Always wanted to have some clear mechanics for him

Comment

Originally posted by valismedsen View Post
                Isn't Qarakh supposed to be Karsh? I seem to remember a theory like that... It would surely be nice to have him flashed out, though.
                Never heard that theory, do you remember its details? But Qarakh made a deal with the "local God" and he wasn't suppose to be able to leave Lithuania. Then again, some of us believe Telyavel was Tzimisce, and if so maybe Qarakh's new limitations could been similar to the Tzimisce clan flaw, which means he could just bring some soil with him.

Comment

Oh, adding Telyavel to the list as well

Comment

Quarak/Jalan-Aajav would be interesting to see more of. I'd be interested in seeing the transition from being the relatively sympathetic chieftain to the diabolist terror of the Final Nights.

Malkavian Madness Forum - Your pbp fix. Be it nWoD, cWoD, CoC, D&D or something else entirely, come over here and get your game on

Comment

If they were to write up something new about any of these characters I'd prefer if they'd disregard the clan novels, since they lead up to Gehenna and are kinda void now...
                      I'm not trying to rob you of an opinion, but in what way do you feel that the dark ages novels lead up to Gehenna?

The Qarakh --> Karsh/Jalan Aajav-theory kind of requires the novels, since the diablerie of Alexander only features there.

Comment

I'm not trying to rob you of an opinion, but in what way do you feel that the dark ages novels lead up to Gehenna?

The Qarakh --> Karsh/Jalan Aajav-theory kind of requires the novels, since the diablerie of Alexander only features there.
                        Didn't say anything about the Dark Ages novels. I meant the modern clan novels. And with "these vampires" I mean any vampire suggested in this thread as a whole. Sorry for not being more specific.

Comment

The Dracon

The third Baali

Samiel

IA

Comment

To be honest, I wouldn't mind more backgrounds of Zillah, Enoch, and Irad, before their destruction from their Childer. And if the Erciyes Fragments are to be believed - backgrounds of the other two "possible" 2nd Gens.

"Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot."

-V for Vendetta

Comment

Louhi
                              ^Him
                              Karsh/Jalaan/Qarakh
                              ^Him/Them

...and Elimelech! Don't forget Elimelech!

Comment

Oh and Baron Samedi, cause I totally get this vibe of a Jyhad player from this spirit/god/ghost.

Comment

Working...
                                X