What canon NPCs have you killed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pleiades View Post
    CTPhipps: for having killed Sascha Vykos.
    My WoD counter-part will avenge him. And my WoD counter part is probably such a boozer, that if any vampire were to try to feed on him, it would be like when the face-hugger tried to impregnate Rick Sanchez.

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
    Lasombra's Abyssal ghost once got teleported with Correspondance/Spirit and the Power of LoveTM into the Sun.
    I had no idea Huey Lewis had that kind of power.

Comment

Originally posted by GilbyTheFat View Post
      Does canon only cover NPCs from books, or can it include characters from the Bloodlines video game and the various youtube series (ie. LA/Seattle by Night)?
      Any characters created by someone other than the ST counts.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Any characters created by someone other than the ST counts.
        Fiorenza Savona from V5 got taken out in my previous game when the Ashirra sprung the trap once they had all their assets in place in Camarilla cities and said "now we get revenge for all the shit y'all have done to our lands and our people for centuries."

Gorgeous Gary Golden and Jenna Cross got eliminate by various schemes in my current game, while Eva from LA by Night died with the rest of Clan Tremere when the Pyramid tried to do the Red Sign rite and it went wrong. As in "melting horribly to death" wrong.

Comment

I have been running an ongoing campaign since 2003 with various groups of players popping in and out. We like to keep continuity and I try and include Metaplot and cannon characters on occasion, but it's only now that the group have got towards elder level that they are really dealing with well known characters. When/if a NPC dies in cannon they tend to die in my game, so they heard about Moncada meeting his end recently etc (Game is set in the early 2000s but still using and based on V20) the only cannon NPC that they have killed is actually Bindusara. He met his end in during a strange Lovecraftian ritual gone wrong.

Comment

- DARSHUF: I have played as a storyteller a chronicle based on Damascus by Night, from the Veil of night, where the characters killed the infernalist sultan Darshuf (the Prince). But they never manage to uncover and kill the true power behind the throne, the baali Annazir. And since then, Annazir has become one of my favorite NPC, as a master puppeteer and soft and calmed baali.

- VANNEVAR THOMAS: I played a long chronicle loosely based on the Bloodlines video-game, but settled in San Francisco. I depicted the Prince Vannevar as an old texan confederate, very conservative and arrogant, the players begun to conspire against him very soon. He ended in a very spectacular way, exploding in an anarchist attack supported by Sabbat infiltrators. The Toreador primogen (an antitribu Volgirre) became the next "Prince of the city".

Comment

Mitru the Hunter was staked, tortured, and killed as his city burned around him. Our group also help Rustovich beat and kill Jurgen, but unfortunately we tried and failed to save Radu.

Comment

-MODIUS: I barely forget that I storytelled Rusted Veins, the alpha version of V5 to test the rules. In this narrative arc the players, a Gary coterie composed of miserables, aided Sullivan Dane to kill Modius. The brujah furthermore gone frenzy a killed BRONWYN, who was trading human slave as blood vessels.

Comment

Tara, Salvador Garcia and Thomas Godley of London (sire of Kristine Gayton, Clan Trilogy Brujah).

- Saga

Comment

Quite a few characters from the original Red List book when some of them formed an alliance and tried to take over our campaign city. My character personally administered the coup de grĂ¢ce to Angelo and Kementiri in the course of the game (the latter in a surprise attack that the storyteller really shouldn't have allowed to surprise her, given her Auspex and puppetmaster savvy).

We did not kill Valerius Maior, but another PC's interception of his casket at an airport and giving him his walking papers after lackeys exposed him to a slightly-less-than-lethal amount of sunshine was the highlight of that story, maybe the whole chronicle.

Comment

In the eight year run of our Dark Ages game we managed to rack quite an impressive total from the characters 268 year rise from anarchic neonates to scheming Elders. I wasn't involved in the early 1185-6 Jerusalem and Damascus arc, so, the list might not be complete there and it has been few years since the game finished.
                      Jerusalem 1185/6 - Vicelin of Marseilles, Magdalena (Diablerie), Elsh (assisted), Mara (staked and sent to the Setites for conversion)
                      Constantinople 1204 - Peter the Humble, Bishop Alfonso, witnessed most of the canon deaths.
                      Magedeburg - Jervais, through uncovering his scheme and leading to his later execution. We also assisted in saving Alvin from an oubliette and flesh-crafted him into an adult.
                      Cordoba 1236 - Victor Nagy (Torpored, stored and Diablerised), Junius (Indirectly through revealing his past treachery),
                      Jerusalem 1296 - Lefroi (Diablerised for devouring Lucius), Giotto, Sargon and Elihu, Rashid ibn Musafir (I think)
                      Acre 1296 - Pacifico (Diablerised), opportunistic and payment to another PC for accidentally killing their sire in a diablerie attempt.
                      Rome 1347 - Paliuro (Diablerised)
                      Venice 1355 - Narses (Diablerised after 150 year plot)
                      Florence 1378 - Anicius the Golden (Assisted), entire Tremere chantry.
                      Milan - Sarah the Chaste, torpored and later destroyed due to her failed assassination scheme against the pcs in revenge for killing her broodmate and Alfonso.
                      Constantinople 1453 - Irene Stellas (Assisted by framing as a favour), Mara executed on orders of Vykos and the Setites due to going mad and attempting to merge with the party Tzimisce to create a "chosen one" to end the war between the clans.

Comment

Wish I could? The Anarchs, do not like that faction at all, they just get in the way of the interesting conflicts between the Cam, the Independents and the Sabbat, not even Bloodlinea saved them for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Taggie View Post
                          Wish I could? The Anarchs, do not like that faction at all, they just get in the way of the interesting conflicts between the Cam, the Independents and the Sabbat, not even Bloodlinea saved them for me.
                          Ooooo, them's fighting words.

The Sabbat are just cheap Anarch knock offs.

*puts monocle in eye*

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Ooooo, them's fighting words.

The Sabbat are just cheap Anarch knock offs.

*puts monocle in eye*

Someone gonn' commit a violence in a moment, and I'm not sure whether its gonna be CTPhipps or Taggie

Comment

*puts monocle in eye*
                              Not on, In, he's getting brutally serious!

Comment

Originally posted by Mithras304 View Post
                                Not on, In, he's getting brutally serious!
                                Its a cybernetic monocle.

Comment

Working...
                                X