Vampire 20 Ready Made Characters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perpetr8r View Post
    The ravnos, the tremere, and the gangrel are my faves. I do like the ventrue because she is just amusing to read. And the nosferatu is interesting
    The Venture is the one I'm most likely to use.

Followed by the Toreador.

Comment

Sounds pretty interesting, gonna check it out an catch myself a copy i guess.

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
      The characters all very much feel like Post-Revised which is trying a little too hard to be serious in my opinion. I generally prefer my vampires to be a little bit exaggerated in their behavior so my favorite of the 13 were the Scottish Giovanni football couch (which I will have far too much fun doing the outrageous accent of--based on my grandfather no less), the MMA fighter killed in the ring by the Sabbat.
      It might be coincidence or not, but the second one makes me think of a Diablo Verde of the new millenium. Either way, as one who has written such npc concepts as "Malkavian hobo guardian", "Toreador vigilante cop" and "Ventrue cosplay idol/internet personality" among others, i quite approve.

Comment

Can we talk about D.Z (The Tzimisce) Eyes? I mean,he's in the Path Of The Feral Heart ,but he looks so harmless!

Comment

Working...
        X