Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post
    Is Kellyann Conway Zhyzhak?
    I DON'T KNOW, IS SHE SCREAMING ALL OF THE TIME?

Comment

Originally posted by Lin Liren View Post
      That Wyrm-scum Trump actually up and did it

Not one WEEK into its presidency, it has actually signed an Executive Order for its precious pipeline to be forcefully built over Standing Rock, meaning it can send MILITARY GRADE Firepower on protestors if it wants to.

https://news.vice.com/story/trump-is...tone-pipelines

Oh God, why are The Garou fiction when they are needed the MOST...
      Just to be clear, it isn't. It's upstream and under a reservoir that could have serious impact on everyone downstream, not just Standing Rock. The construction is actually more dangerous than the pipeline itself. I'm not exactly sure why they can't go around the reservoir.

Comment

That Wyrm-scum Trump actually up and did it

Not one WEEK into its presidency, it has actually signed an Executive Order for its precious pipeline to be forcefully built over Standing Rock, meaning it can send MILITARY GRADE Firepower on protestors if it wants to.

https://news.vice.com/story/trump-is...tone-pipelines

Oh God, why are The Garou fiction when they are needed the MOST...

I thought id add, we dont have the Fires of Rage.

nor do Kinfolk.

do they let that stop them from doing their best to serve gaia?

I've risked my life a time or two , compulsively collecting cans.

Gotten over a dozen on one short walk to starbucks and back.

Gone down under a bridge in spite of my fathers Warnigs... because I have MS and should be using a cane... he warns I could break my neck and be paralyzed.
        Last edited by Prince of the Night; 01-26-2017, 10:39 PM.

Comment

I shake my head in sadness today; to think I would see an atrocity like this happen OUTSIDE a worse-than-usual Steven Seagal Movie. So THIS is the brutality and tyranny that an "Executive Order" makes LEGAL....

"Police Raid Standing Rock Camp, Dismantle Tipis and Are Burning What Remains"

February 2, 2017

http://alternativemediasyndicate.com...rning-remains/

So sad, so angry....
          Last edited by Lin Liren; 02-03-2017, 01:31 AM. Reason: Make post less "dangerous" and antagonistic in case there are actual Mr Trump supporters here who can be angered by it.

Comment

Unfortunately, the 'camp' was largely turning into 'Woodstock' complete with the trash levels, but without the talent. (Too cold for Madona.) The original camp was taken down, and the trash cleaned up by the Standing Rock Sioux, so they moved the protest onto private property. The owners did not approve.

http://www.kfyrtv.com/content/news/S...412494563.html

Comment

It's heartening to see there are Warriors as Honorable, Passionate and Committed as The Garou in Real Life too.

" Veterans vs. Trump: Pipeline Will Never Be Built, Warriors Vow"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0c1284f25476e

Guess it's true what Fraulein Maria said in "The Sound of Music"

“When the Lord Closes a Door, Somewhere He Opens a Window.

Comment

2) Since Petroleum came into being from the natural process of decomposed dinosaurs (and other extinct multicellular organisms) compressed under high pressure, it's reasonable to assume NOT all Petroleum is in and of itself "of the Wyrm" on a spiritual level now, is it? Since it is the result of a natural rather than unnatural process.
                Just because a 'natural process' occurs that makes oil, under extreme stresses, doesn't mean that the product 'oil' isn't a poison to Gaia's children and creatures... it is a process of transformation of decay, of decayed material... in fetid swamps, mangrove swamps or any process by which this material was 'buried' and then finally was transformed into "oil" substance.

Well, in the Wyrm's cosmology portfolio, it is very capable of exerting it's influence of decay back in the day before it went mad... there are some types of decay that can be seen as "more normal" then others but the oil itself is a poison to land, life, and water... including air also. Just swallow some, see if that doesn't make it clear that "oil" is poison... regardless if it was made by a process after it had decayed by "natural means". I am sure poisons existed even in the days when the Gauntlet wasn't there and the wyrm caught in the madness of the weaver's webs.

Comment

Working...
                X