White Wolf and Focus Home Interactive to release video game adaptation of WtA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, some basic things that I will not want to see;

- Heart of Gaia level of inaccuraties. Calling the White Howler bred cub "Walks the spiral", Pentex called by name, flying BSDs with wings. Or just Warsinger and Raventongue being utterly weird.

- Lack of lupus and metis. Or treating lupus as cave men and metis as only stupid fools. This is not Forsaken game, the two other breeds matter.

- Character being outside of the sept culture. In Bloodlines, it worked. But I rather have actual sept politics involved.

My gallery.

Comment

Wait what?! They are making a Werewolf game?!

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurkhal View Post

Is there a link to this? Couldn't find it with a search.

It was a tweet by Tobias(one of the heads of White Wolf). Mage, Vampire, and Wraith mobile games are on the way. A couple of people expressed disappointments that they were mobile, but Tobias said this is just the start. There will be bigger(much bigger) things coming. I don't mind mobile games, either. Especially if they're set in the World of Darkness.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

I am thinking about the possibility of a Vampre game using the CK2 engine.

Comment

I will remain cautiously optimistic until I hear more details. I hope it won't end up being a turd that sours the general public's opinion towards the IP.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post

It was a tweet by Tobias(one of the heads of White Wolf). Mage, Vampire, and Wraith mobile games are on the way. A couple of people expressed disappointments that they were mobile, but Tobias said this is just the start. There will be bigger(much bigger) things coming. I don't mind mobile games, either. Especially if they're set in the World of Darkness.
              Ok, thanks for the info.

Comment

Finally! Since it's Focus/Cyniade there's no way it's going to bust.

Onyx Path Kickstarters I back.
                W20, MtC, CB20, DtD, MtAs20, BotW20, Wraith 20th.

Comment

Working...
                X