Humor: Not always right stories from Pentex Employees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humor: Not always right stories from Pentex Employees

Exactly what it says, if Pentex employees posted on notalwaysright.com, what stories would they tell?

My Savannah Setting can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules can be found here

- "Hello, this is Mark Smith. You've reached the Magadon Incorporated complaint line. Your call is being monitored for maximum customer satisfaction. How can I help you today?"

"Yo Mark, name's Chuck, man."

- "Hello Chuck. So how can I help you today?"

"Well, I was takin' some of your male enhancement supplements, you know, that Bro-Grow shit?"

- "Oh, yes that is a fairly popular one. A friend of mine takes it. So what seems to be your problem?"

"Alright. you know on the box? How it says to take one a day?"

- "Yes...?"

"Well yesterday I said fuck the rules! And then I went ahead and took the whole bottle at once! YOLO, right?"

- "Ahh... that's definitely not recommended."

"Yeah, but then my dick got huge. We're talkin' GIGANTIC. Like it's almost as long as my fuckin' arm! And I think it's whispering to me."

- "Oh wow, yeah, that's - I mean, looking here, it seems like there can be some serious side effects tha-"

"And like then I tripped and broke my fucking coffee table with my dick, man! With my dick!"

- "Well, if you read the fine print that came with your supply of Magadon Bro-Grow, you'll notice that Magadon Incorporated isn't legally liable for any sort of damage to your property or health-"

"Nah, it's cool, I ain't mad or nothin'."

- "So your complaint is...?"

"Oh, I didn't call to complain, man. Just wanted to brag to somebody! I mean, I got a huge fuckin' dick! Anyway, my dick is telling me hang up now, so later, man!"

- "Y-yeah, bye Chuck."

Comment

Throwbacks in a nutshell. At least they can't stick that thing through the phone line... yet.

Comment

Nice one, Anubis... Now can somebody come up with one for Tellus or Sunburst?

My Savannah Setting can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules can be found here

Comment

Working...
        X