Humor: Not always right stories from Pentex Employees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humor: Not always right stories from Pentex Employees

Exactly what it says, if Pentex employees posted on notalwaysright.com, what stories would they tell?

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

- "Hello, this is Mark Smith. You've reached the Magadon Incorporated complaint line. Your call is being monitored for maximum customer satisfaction. How can I help you today?"

"Yo Mark, name's Chuck, man."

- "Hello Chuck. So how can I help you today?"

"Well, I was takin' some of your male enhancement supplements, you know, that Bro-Grow shit?"

- "Oh, yes that is a fairly popular one. A friend of mine takes it. So what seems to be your problem?"

"Alright. you know on the box? How it says to take one a day?"

- "Yes...?"

"Well yesterday I said fuck the rules! And then I went ahead and took the whole bottle at once! YOLO, right?"

- "Ahh... that's definitely not recommended."

"Yeah, but then my dick got huge. We're talkin' GIGANTIC. Like it's almost as long as my fuckin' arm! And I think it's whispering to me."

- "Oh wow, yeah, that's - I mean, looking here, it seems like there can be some serious side effects tha-"

"And like then I tripped and broke my fucking coffee table with my dick, man! With my dick!"

- "Well, if you read the fine print that came with your supply of Magadon Bro-Grow, you'll notice that Magadon Incorporated isn't legally liable for any sort of damage to your property or health-"

"Nah, it's cool, I ain't mad or nothin'."

- "So your complaint is...?"

"Oh, I didn't call to complain, man. Just wanted to brag to somebody! I mean, I got a huge fuckin' dick! Anyway, my dick is telling me hang up now, so later, man!"

- "Y-yeah, bye Chuck."

Comment

Throwbacks in a nutshell. At least they can't stick that thing through the phone line... yet.

Comment

Nice one, Anubis... Now can somebody come up with one for Tellus or Sunburst?

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

Working...
        X