Props for Werewolf?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props for Werewolf?

So I spent a few hours in Photoshop today doing up a splash page for the players in my Roll20 Rage Across Australia game, the results of which are visible here (excuse the blip in the corner from Roll20's UI). I had a lot of fun including references to specific events that have befallen the pack--that mock newspaper headline refers to a Glass Walker-owned building in Sydney that the pack was accidentally 'responsible' for destroying, after inadvertently leading a BSD pack right to it--and generally trying to make it feel 'Werewolfy' while still having a modern detective vibe. I'm pretty pleased with it for a rush job!

I don't get to utilize props that often, with our game both a) online and b) text-based, but I've always enjoyed going the extra mile in that regard. A guy who STed for me in the past even had one of the old official klaives, which he'd bring out for game nights. So! What props do you use in your own games, or always wanted to use but haven't gotten the chance? I know I've always wanted to make actual prop fetishes and talens to hand out, for starters...

Looks good 😊

As a major proponent of WoD in Australia, I'd love to hear how it goes.

Edit: And you're not alone. These days most of my gaming is via Roll20 and text-based. Comes from having my group spread around the country.
    Last edited by Bunyip; 02-09-2017, 05:21 AM.

Aims to write stuff you like. WoD | Changing Breeds, Umbra, Book of the Wyrm, Shattered Dreams CofD | Werewolf: The Forsaken 2nd ed, Idigam Anthology, The Pack, Demon Storyteller's Guide, Hurt Locker, Dark Eras Companion, Beast Player's Guide, Deviant: The Renegades The Trinity Continuum | Γ†on

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyip View Post
      Looks good 😊

As a major proponent of WoD in Australia, I'd love to hear how it goes.

Edit: And you're not alone. These days most of my gaming is via Roll20 and text-based. Comes from having my group spread around the country.

Thanks! We've been running for over a year now; iirc we started in October 2015? The choice of setting was initially just me sticking with what I knew best--and to avoid messing some basic detail up in front of my players, who are mostly American--but it's grown on me since then. There's a real sense of decay and loss about it, more than other chronicles I've run. Good stuff.

I certainly miss playing irl sometimes, but we've had some fantastic RP moments that just wouldn't be possible outside of text, so

Comment

Working...
      X