Wyrm Tainted Steroids?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idpersona View Post

The power (that wasn't reprinted) was called "Savage Genitalia". It covered all manner of lethal genitals.

Most people laugh about it and treat it as a joke (as evidenced above). It's one of the suggested powers for Throwbacks. Ignore it if you don't think it matters for the Fomori Breed. But if it does get used (and I have in game), it should be anything but funny. That 2 point power is the stuff of horror (barbs, spikes, teeth, razors, etc.).
    ​Now that you bring that up, it sounds pretty bad. I just can't help but laugh at that.

Comment

Imagine what it can do to a normal human... it can possibly kill them, even a garou or vampire, who regenerate may be traumatized.

Comment

It is now the more generic Dentata Orifice Fomori Power.

Comment

Originally posted by Karlgust View Post

Ridiculous? It's the best power of ALL WoD!!
          Now I'm glad Werehorses aren't a thing...

Speaking of which, a Gangrel using the Lore of the Clans rules with the Gift of Proteus merit (from an earlier edition) can partially transform or fully transform into any animal he's hunted and consumed. So a Gangrel with a sick enough interest in animal dick CAN manifest a horse dick while in human form. My first Gangrel PC had some weird things he was working out. He also used his Necromancy to make a ghost give him a blowjob, probably not the most mature RP-er ever but he improved with time.

Comment

juust reread the comic at the end of freak legion.

I'd like to say it was potentialy danger ground including reference to a real person like patricia pulling.

any agreements or disagreements.

for those who dont know who she was... she was the most visible anti Roleplaying activist.

she wanted Labels put on them saying they mighht be dangerous to ones psychological wellbeing.

Her organization B.A.D.D Bothered about Dungons and dragons, fell apart after her death.
            Last edited by Prince of the Night; 02-24-2017, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post

any agreements or disagreements.
              Never knew that, but now that I know, I think that's pretty cool.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

whats cool them lampooning her? or her "activism

Comment

oh just saw some... obnoxious ad's for penis enlargers/ lengthener's and wondered out of morbid curiousity, what would one made by pentex do, take it right out of FATAL, with them ejaculating poison or acid?

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
                    oh just saw some... obnoxious ad's for penis enlargers/ lengthener's and wondered out of morbid curiousity, what would one made by pentex do, take it right out of FATAL, with them ejaculating poison or acid?
                    No. Much like most products of that ilk, they would just be expensive placebos allowing the company to bilk millions off of insecure men.

Comment

Working...
                    X