X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your most F****d up BSD's

*heavily inspired by the RAGE CCG

C.K the Tearwalker (as in crying tears):

I threw this BSD at my players a few days ago , He is part of a backwoods hills have eyes style fomori family " The Macgregors" ,but he himself happened to breed true and walk the spiral.
    For his services in patrolling the families compund and being an intermediary for Banes , Tearwalker is provided children with red hair, male or female does not matter, Fianna kinfolk are a bonus.
    CK Tearwalker has shaggy wiry off white fur and several fist sized bald patches that dot his hide.
    CK Tearwalker uses fear and violence to keep the red headed children to hold onto his shaggy wiry fur for dear life and for fear of being tortured and consumed on the spot. He essentially wears living redheaded child “armor” before facing opposition. He got his name because when in Crinos and on all fours , he walks on their dripping tears and snot.
    Occasionally for shits and giggles, He uses the gift Doppleganger to appear as a sympathetic red headed female mother figure to help the children “escape Tearwalker” only to realize it was all a ruse and to torture them mentally a little more.

** My players looked a little disgusted…I knew I had done my job. Special Thank you to the following RAGE cards
    *red headed step child
    * rends the innocent
    * The macgregors.

Let the Little Children Come to Me
    Homid Black Spiral Dancer Galliard

Mr. Little is a Poet. Well-read. Earnest sounding. Dressed in the lastest fashions. He waxes lyrically about dancing the spiral. Which his enchanting voice, he tempts Gaian Metis to the dance. His tribe welcomes their metis pups. Worships them. Why stay and be abused by your own parents and tribe? He hopes to one day save each and every one of them from the fruitless war the Gaian Garou fight. Mr. Little has many metis children, both from his own lions and those he adopted as his own. Not that he doesn't have homid children. He's just less gentle with his kinfolk mates. While he will seduce other Black Spiral Dancers (and some Gaian Garou) with his poetry, he doesn't waste his words on kin. He just takes them.

His favorite mate and fellow pack mate is a metis Thuerge born of Tribe Fiana. He helped her hunt down her parents. She is a seer, half mad by the visions sent to her by the Wyrm.

((I'll admit to being inspired by Kilgrave from Jessica Jones.))

Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrow
    A wayward catholic community, so hardline, even the pope excommunicated them. The majority of these BSD Kin are ignorant of their connection to the corrupt tribe. This Kin community believes in the sanctity of life. No crime deserves the death penalty. All unborn children, even those conceived out of rape, deserve a chance at life. The BSD have used these Kin's religion against them. The majority of the kin woman here have been raped and bore BSD children. Few will accept the morning after pill or abort the child due to religious reasons. BSD females abandon their infants at the church's doorstep to be raised by the community's orphanage. Teenagers who go though their first change are protected from the law and sent to the Hive. The kin blame their sorrows on the corruption of the world, a belief encouraged by the few who know the true purpose of the community.
    Last edited by wonderandawe; 02-21-2017, 04:19 PM.

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Comment

Many moons ago, as an intellectual exercise after the initial game run ended, I wrote up an outline for a Black Spiral Dancers tribe book that would by pass Ethan Skemp's primary reason for not wanting to make one in the first place by making it a book about creating BSD antagonists for chronicles rather than something for PCs. As such, the templates were meant to be generic antagonist concepts built around each Auspice and how the tribe corrupts the usual Questioners/Seekers/Keepers/Lovers/Defenders archetype. The Ragabash one was the Lolita, which took the Garou "animal magnetism" mechanics and made it all supercreepybadwrong while opening up opportunities to examine the damage done by child abuse.

Comment

I have made other Black Spiral Dancers, but you asked for the most fucked up one, which is far and away Hellbender. All of the atrocities this guy committed were 'off camera,' and the players just inferred some of this after rescuing kinfolk bedeviled by this monster:

Jeremiah "Hellbender" Hawkins was a lone wolf Black Spiral Dancer. He was not a powerful or willful Garou, and when he stumbled out of the Labyrinth, he proved to be traumatized but coherent, saying that the trip had been a real 'hell bender.' The mad theurges of the Heavy Water hive decided that the runt hadn't walked far enough down the path of corruption and had given up too easily, viewing his escape as rejection by the God-Wyrm.

The mystics might have been right, because the New Moon was too weak to carve out his niche at the hive, so he fled, wandering across the south, inflicting himself on far flung farms and settlements. He had a way with words and a cunning charm that befitted a conman, and he enjoyed swindling and seducing his way through Alabama and Mississippi. Sometimes, his ill-gotten gains didn't provide enough of a thrill. Hellbender started to play the part of a lycanthropic incubus, masking his presence with gifts like Hush and Blur of the Milky Eye in order to rape folks in their sleep. He found he enjoyed the power it gave him, and eventually he hunted down and slaughter-fucked a Breeder Bane, claiming its ovipositor and crafting it into a foul ad-hoc fetish.

The thing granted him virility, but the Bane must not have been wholly dead, because its all-consuming lust soon suborned the will of wretched werewolf. His appetites grew, and so did the stories of a ghastly rapacious thing that wandering the backwoods and lonely fields. Though he was typically stealthy, Hellbender developed a taste for occasionally shifting mid-coitus, letting the abject fear of the Delirium blend with the intrinsic horror of the act. Hellbender was able to operate for years, but the Breeder Bane's influence took its toll... his refractory periods eventually turning into a death-like hibernation that lasted months, sometimes years. This slowed his rampage, and sometimes he would seek out his old victims, his spirit-parasite giving him insight into the whereabouts of his offspring. Hellbender would sometimes abduct the kids and bring them back to his old home, eventually growing into something akin to a fucked-up recruiter for the Black Spiral Dancers of the Heavy Water hive.

Eventually he wandered too close to a Gaian protectorate and had his head torn off while trying to 'retrieve' some kinfolk kids he claimed as his own.

Hellbender doesn't look remarkable; in homid he is all smiles, but his eyes are always the same- desperate and empty. His bestial forms are pox-riddled and alien looking, the Breeder Bane warping its host as it increasingly asserts itself.
        Last edited by The Laughing Stranger; 02-21-2017, 05:59 PM.

Comment

In terms of Black Spiral Dancer role-playing inspirations, would the hilariously wacky, funny and lovable Kurgan (Highlander) and The Joker (Batman 1989) played by Clancy Brown and Jack Nicholson respectively be good ideas for a Spiral Ahroun and Ragabash?
          Last edited by Lin Liren; 02-22-2017, 11:12 AM.

Comment

I had an idea for a BSD that was born Metis but refuses to kill in Crinos (unless he's engaged in battle with Fera). He is fascinated by using the homid form to explore different avenues for terminating his prey.

Comment

I backed BotW20 as "Eats the Wolves", a Lupus Black Spiral Dancer Galliard and Cannibal, who had more derangements than the rest of the Pack but they sort of balanced each other out, so whenever the mission would get bogged down with the other characters torturing people for no reason, Eats the Wolves would shoot the poor bastard so the game could go on. During Moots, Eats the Wolves would gnaw his own legs off out of boredom and then Shift to Hispo to regenerate them back.

Comment

Originally posted by etherial View Post
                During Moots, Eats the Wolves would gnaw his own legs off out of boredom and then Shift to Hispo to regenerate them back.
                haha that's bad ass I love that!
                That's essentially what I do at work meetings , only instead of chew on legs I twist and tear at my beard endlessly in agonizing frustration with bureaucracy, and then well y'know...it grows back

joking aside , was this a PC of yours?

Comment

Originally posted by WISDOMINCHAINS View Post

haha that's bad ass I love that!
                  That's essentially what I do at work meetings , only instead of chew on legs I twist and tear at my beard endlessly in agonizing frustration with bureaucracy, and then well y'know...it grows back

joking aside , was this a PC of yours?
                  It was a PC in a BSDs one-shot.

Comment

I once came up with a BSD metis that was the chief of security for O'tolley's (and also did work for King Breweries and my own Galaxy Candy Corperation) whose deformity was morbid obesity (I forget his name, but I called him the Fat Spiral Dancer). He was in the habit of grabbing Gaian Kinfolk from crowds of people protesting those companies and eating them alive in one gulp, when he was too busy to turn them into burgers. He once led a hit squad sent to kill Jamie Oliver, but the plan was foiled. He would also kill Gaian Garou by sitting on them and suffocating them. His ultimate goal was to find and eat his own gaian parents, which he believed would cure his metis sterility. I even planned to use him in an oWoD20 CofD crossover by having him fall madly in twist evil love with a bale hound of gluttony at which point bad things would happen.
                    Last edited by The young man in the cafe; 02-24-2017, 06:19 PM.

My Savannah Setting can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules can be found here

Comment

Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post
                      I once came up with a BSD metis that was the chief of security for O'tolley's (and also did work for King Breweries and my own Galaxy Candy Corperation) whose deformity was morbid obesity (I forget his name, but I called him the Fat Spiral Dancer). He was in the habit of grabbing Gaian Kinfolk from crowds of people protesting those companies and eating them alive in one gulp, when he was too busy to turn them into burgers. He once led a hit squad sent to kill Jamie Oliver, but the plan was foiled. He would also kill Gaian Garou by sitting on them and suffocating them. His ultimate goal was to find and eat his own gaian parents, which he believed would cure his metis sterility. I even planned to use him in an oWoD20 CofD crossover by having him fall madly in twist evil love with a bale hound of gluttony at which point bad things would happen.

This is fantastic.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post
                        I once came up with a BSD metis that was the chief of security for O'tolley's (and also did work for King Breweries and my own Galaxy Candy Corperation) whose deformity was morbid obesity (I forget his name, but I called him the Fat Spiral Dancer). He was in the habit of grabbing Gaian
                        Kinfolk from crowds of people protesting those companies and eating them alive in one gulp, when he was too
                        busy to turn them into burgers. He once led a hit squad sent to kill Jamie Oliver, but the plan was foiled. He
                        would also kill Gaian Garou by sitting on them and suffocating them. His ultimate goal was to find and eat his own gaian parents, which he believed would cure his metis sterility. I even planned to use him in an oWoD20 CofD crossover by having him fall madly in twist evil love with a bale hound of gluttony at which point bad things would happen.
                        Dude, can I steal this

Comment

Originally posted by WISDOMINCHAINS View Post

Dude, can I steal this
                          Go ahead, the Fat Spiral Dancer will menace your PCs for food.

And here is Galaxy Candy's bare bones.
                          Last edited by The young man in the cafe; 02-24-2017, 09:46 PM.

My Savannah Setting can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules can be found here

Comment

Shit, I'm trying to figure out how to fit Fat Spiral Dancer into my game. It is such a demented concept.

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Comment

Working...
                            X