X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wonderandawe
    replied
    Note: Glasswalker is my favorite tribe.

I kind of hate how Glasswalkers are all "Weaver good/Wyld bad." While I believe that is how the rest of the Garou nation sees Glasswalkers, I feel they see Weaver as a Tool and something to be controlled, rather than a preference over the Wyld.

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    Originally posted by Ana Mizuki View Post

By NIght studios, the new LARP publisher for White Wolf. For -current- WtA content, I'd say go for Werewolf the Apocalypse 20th edition. If you want to check the book I mentioned here out, look for Minds Eye Theatre Werewolf the Apocalypse.
    Thank you! about the changes, i can see the GW'S being more resistant to the Wyld. See, the setting is there is a Apocalypse coming and that the Garou are going to lose everything, right? So it makes sense that they'd want to stick to what they know

Leave a comment:

• Ana Mizuki
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
    i'v'e still knew to wta, could you tell me what's a bns and hw can i get the information you are mentioning here?
    By NIght studios, the new LARP publisher for White Wolf. For -current- WtA content, I'd say go for Werewolf the Apocalypse 20th edition. If you want to check the book I mentioned here out, look for Minds Eye Theatre Werewolf the Apocalypse.

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    i'v'e still knew to wta, could you tell me what's a bns and hw can i get the information you are mentioning here?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X