Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Kinfolk Travel on a Moonbridge?

Can Kinfolk travel on a Moonbridge?

I have an idea for a one shot involving transporting a bunch of wolf kin to another sept. I was assuming only Garou can travel by Moonbridge, but I want to check so my one shot doesn't end in ten minutes with "I open a moonbridge to the sept and guide the wolves across it."

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Originally posted by wonderandawe View Post
    Can Kinfolk travel on a Moonbridge?

I have an idea for a one shot involving transporting a bunch of wolf kin to another sept. I was assuming only Garou can travel by Moonbridge, but I want to check so my one shot doesn't end in ten minutes with "I open a moonbridge to the sept and guide the wolves across it."
    They should be able to. Supplies are known to be delivered to front lines (thinking Amazon War here) via moon bridge. I think the Lunes would have to be appeased somehow (which is as simple/complex as you need for your story) though, since non spirits/Garou don't typically travel via them.

But yea, it should be a possibility as long as the ends of the Moon Bridge connect to the Material.

Comment

Originally posted by idpersona View Post

They should be able to. Supplies are known to be delivered to front lines (thinking Amazon War here) via moon bridge. I think the Lunes would have to be appeased somehow (which is as simple/complex as you need for your story) though, since non spirits/Garou don't typically travel via them.

But yea, it should be a possibility as long as the ends of the Moon Bridge connect to the Material.

Hmmm.... Thanks for the information.

My game has turned from "Transport to the Red Talon Sept in Canada" to "Get to the nearest Sept". I'm planning a Road Trip Game. The originating sept has fallen to the BSD, so opening a Moon Bridge isn't possible from where they are. The plan is for the Lupus Garou and Human Kinfolk grabbed the Wolf Kin, shoved them into a van, and hit the road.

I'm setting the game in Florida. The Originating Sept is a Wendigo/Uktena Sept based in the Everglades. The PCs will have to travel up the Florida Peninsula and deal with van trouble, tainted travel food, the Florida highway patrol. And Black Spiral Dancers aren't going to let them get away that easy.

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Comment

Sure. They're of Gaia. Could they do so without Garou oversight? No.

Comment

Working...
        X