No announcement yet.

What do Fomori look like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just people corrupted by Banes (Evil Spirits.) & sometime to the extreme of physical mental mutations. I forget those Greek words that were used the tow different varieties of Fomor there. So, thye will be very odd, or just kind of sick looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf-Man View Post
      Just people corrupted by Banes (Evil Spirits.) & sometime to the extreme of physical mental mutations. I forget those Greek words that were used the tow different varieties of Fomor there. So, thye will be very odd, or just kind of sick looking.
      Illiad and Odyssey are Greek, with the former as the likely to be gross-looking combat fomori. Aeneid is Latin, since it's Vergil's Homeric fanfic for Rome.

Comment

If the Fomor has Hidden Power Merit, they can hide all their issues and look totally human until it is time to unveil the monster (Think MIB 2 Serleena Xath) though others can be more obvious (like Edgar from MIB 1 and Boris from MIB3). Also remember, Fomor don't have to be humans, the dogs from Blade Trinity could be considered Fomori instead of Vampire (in fact, any Reaper in Blade 2 and 3 could be considered a Fomori).

I played in a game where the players made the Gremlins from Gremlins and Gremlins 2 as Fomori, we had the Brain Gremlin, Female Gremlin, Bat Gremlin, as well as more traditional basic Gremlins. Don't limit your Fomori, they are the most versatile race (both as PCs and NPCs) in all of WoD, and can even be a part of every group (a Ferectoi could have been the child of a Changeling or a Shifter, and could be Kinain or Kinfolk, or even a Ferectoi Changeling or a Ferectoi Shifter, or they could have been those then turned to Fomori by Pentex. Fomori can be Ghouled or Embraced, why couldn't a Fomori be awakened and learn to be a Mage?).

Comment

Working...
        X