Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sun spirits in Werewolf the Apocalypse(Please help)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun spirits in Werewolf the Apocalypse(Please help)

So basically the title says it all. I've searched almost every book in an attempt to find sun spirits and by that I don't mean Helios him self but his followers. The reason I'm looking for them is because of a talen named Atum arrows that is made to hunt vampires. Most of the books refer to moon spirits such as lunes however none of those I've searched have anything about sun spirits. Who ever knows anything about them please reply I really need information regarding their behavior, taboos, spiritual correspondences, material correspondences, chiminage etc.

There is a little bit of info. about them in the W20 "Umbra: the Velvet Shadow" book. If you have it, look on page 47.

Comment

Some fetishes have sunspirits in them and they note individual type qualities like sun spirits of revelation and foresight, and sun spirits evoking purity, ect.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

You see, there is a talen called Atumn arrows made to hunt vampires and it requests a sun spirit but it doesn't mention what type. Also none of the books I have mention how and where to find one or how they behave etc.

Comment

"Sun Spirits" can easily refer to the Brood of Helios, as such they would include Falcon spirits (not Falcons brood but only those spirits that represent Falcon), the Talons of Horus, Fire Bird, there is a Sun Warrior spirit (I believe is either connected to the Wendigo or Uktena, but also can be found with Fianna ties). Corn Maiden is also part of Helios Brood and it's worth taking a look in Rage Across the Heavens for some of the residence of Helios Realm.

Hope this helps.

Comment

I keep wanting to say that the solar counterparts to Lunes are called Helions, but I may be thinking of WtF.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
            Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Originally posted by No One of Consequence View Post
              I keep wanting to say that the solar counterparts to Lunes are called Helions, but I may be thinking of WtF.
              Yeah, that's WtF.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

I thought so. A pity, as it's a perfectly suitable name for them, I think.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
                Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Working...
                X