Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess What......New Werewolf TA Computer Game Announced.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What pics. Am I the only one blind here?

Comment

• Originally posted by HardestadtTheEvenYounger View Post
      So, am I the only one who thinks that line is really cringey?

I can understand Werewolves who can't deal with the Garou Nation and the war for Gaia and step away but, Lycanthropy is not a "power", it's what the Garou are. A vow to never use "these powers" again is like a vow to never again breathe.
      Besides, it's such a cliched line, something you'd hear in a 90's movie trailer.

At least the main guy looks good. Former military, not Teen Werewolf.
      (Former military is actually kinda impossible for garou.)

I mean, Cahal could just try to repress his wolf with a lot of effort. That isn't too rare for some ronin or lunatics, as they might see the wolf side of them as a monster.

Mind, it could also be the writers wanting to not overload the players with the whole 'garou are born and were never human' mentality, as the non-WoD fan players might want to play a human who changed and not a fantasy creature who was just born human.

My gallery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ana Mizuki View Post

(Former military is actually kinda impossible for garou.)
        I mean that he looks like a badass veteran, not a pretty boy teenager who just discovered he is a Garou and now he has to deal with fighting the Wyrm while searching for a date to the prom.

THIS

Not THIS

Last edited by HardestadtTheEvenYounger; 06-11-2019, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• Honestly I'm still waiting for some trailer, or gameplay. Teasing the game with pictures is ... annoying cause I've been waiting (like most) from WtA game since Heart of Gaia announcement.

Comment

• Excellent. In two years we have a total of 4 pieces of concept art. Can't wait for this game to release in 2077.

The Final Frontier

Comment

• https://twitter.com/WerewolfVGAME post from TechRaptor is like a kick in the balls. They propably presented the game, heh even nominated Earthblood for their best game in E3, so where #@$@!#$#!@$ is trailer or gameplay? My rage meter is out of scale, pure frenzy.

Something:
              https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/06...-twist-e3-2019

More:

https://thegamingoutsider.com/2019/0...cottielindsay/

The game is now in pre-alpha state.

I think that it'll be released at the end of nex year maby.
              Last edited by werewolf43; 06-13-2019, 05:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by werewolf43 View Post
                Because of its deep tabletop roots, I was surprised to find that Earthblood, the long-in-development adaptation of the W:TA License, is less an RPG and more of a combat-driven action game.
                "Arcade Brawler with a twist"
                That is less than encouraging but might mean nothing. It sure would be nice if we could see the gameplay in order to decide for ourselves.

Comment

• https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...46/unknown.png

Comment

• Crinos.from menu looks amazing.for me. Don't know why they did not show us even pre alpha.

Comment

• Finally, something actually rendered in-game. Probably a stupid question but are there any more images?

Comment

• Story Letter are you from Cyanide? Or are you on E3? You are one step ahead, do You have something more to show us?

Comment

• Originally posted by HardestadtTheEvenYounger View Post
                          "Arcade Brawler with a twist"
                          That is less than encouraging but might mean nothing. It sure would be nice if we could see the gameplay in order to decide for ourselves.

Badly phrased. From what the IGN article says, the combat is very God of War, which I think is a pretty good fit for Werewolf

Comment

• Originally posted by werewolf43 View Post
                            Crinos.from menu looks amazing.for me. Don't know why they did not show us even pre alpha.
                            Press ban.

Comment

• Seriously? Not even trailer? When You've pasted links above few days ago there was 1 minute of some video. Where it is now?
                              Just checked it.
                              'Bigben video about e3 nothing .more
                              Last edited by werewolf43; 06-13-2019, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• I take the whole "arcade brawler" description with a grain of salt. More than likely these people that write these gaming articles cover it in a general manner, regardless of whether they're personally familiar with a given game line or not. Unless the article writer got it out of the mouth of the developers and designers themselves....

Comment

Working...
                                X