Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess What......New Werewolf TA Computer Game Announced.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a part about sneaking in lupus and bypassing security and camera. It won't be a simple brawl game i think.The same with dialogues and rising rage. And possibility of corruption. I think it might be magnificent game. If the creators considered Fianna, Homid and patronate gifts, Umbra and rites it would be very good introduction to WtA (maby W5) for new fanbase. Between the lines I read that the character would have help from other garou, which you can atack in frenzy. That's good cause garou run in packs.
    Besides Fat Larry is right. Good game and good financial sucess is the open way do sequel with bigger budget.
    But still I am very dissapointed for not seeing any gameplay or trailer, even if it is pre-alpha. It's like a slap in the fanbase faces. Not everyone is able to visit E3. Sadly, like me.

Comment

• At the end of June or early on July we may have video from Demo.

Comment

• Full frenzy. Why not now....How do You know?

Comment

• Because it is related to interviews that will pop up on various pc game sites and magazines. Once edits get done the demo-trailer will appear.
          The sooner may be next month. There is also a chance, for worse case scenario, to appear in a next big show after summer.
          Last edited by Story Letter; 06-14-2019, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• https://techraptor.net/content/werew...edium=facebook

Better descriptiin.

Comment

• Originally posted by werewolf43 View Post
              The Rage description is very good. It does make it feel like it should, a gift and a VERY lethal curse. Rather than just a power-up.

If this comes out (which I hope it will), I'd be happy. I'm just sad that you aren't allowed to enjoy WtA's breed, tribe or auspice stuff.

My gallery.

Comment

• The game will be satisfying but small.

Comment

• I hope for 20 hours of play minimum.

Comment

• 32-34 hours, without hunting for extras, if I remeber well.

Comment

• Well that is fine for me. Of course I hope for dlc's.

Comment

• Too early to talk about that, though for dlc, character customizing and quests might be cool.

Comment

• https://aggrogamer.com/article/7433/...se--Earthblood. . Black spirl fight seems to be fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by werewolf43 View Post
                            [url] Black spirl fight seems to be fun.
                            These fights will be brutal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Story Letter View Post

These fights will be brutal.
                              I hope so, I always liked that garou could be just called furry blenders as a half-joke. The Rage and the +2 agg claws plus +4 to str as a standard feature does not a clean fight make.

My gallery.

Comment

• Good to hear. Will be looking forward the trailer and some more pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X