Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess What......New Werewolf TA Computer Game Announced.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wolf-Man View Post
    Any more news about this game?
    I've just read that Big Ben Interactive announced that Werewolf: Earthblood won't be released earlier than 2020 :/. Hope it will be released (at last, not like Heart of Gaia or Werewolf: The Apocalypse for Saga Saturn). So we have to be patient.
    Last edited by Nail Eater; 12-02-2018, 11:16 AM.

Warrior of the Rainbow
    Saint among the sinners
    Pure among the dirt
    Loser among winners

Comment

• Nail Eater *sigh* hope have something in 1919 to caress our eye bulbs.

Comment

• How about announcing me as a main storyline creator

Warrior of the Rainbow
        Saint among the sinners
        Pure among the dirt
        Loser among winners

Comment

• As excited as I am for Bloodlines 2, I am a bit discouraged as well. Werewolf: Earthblood is supposed to release in 2020 as well but we don't even have a trailer, much less a steam page for pre-orders.
          Last edited by HardestadtTheEvenYounger; 03-22-2019, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• For all that I don't like some of the direction I've heard for Earthblood... I'm not happy about how WtA is being treated in all this either.

Bloodlines 2 as, apparently, been in production since basically Paradox bought the properties and recreated WW with their new vision for V5 and the One WOD. But it was kept under wraps until now. That's actually kind of reasonable, since it means Bloodlines 2 has been budgeted about what people expect for a video game of its type to develop (5 years when it's released in 2020), with an advertising push starting the year before.

Earthblood feels like it got pushed out to "prove" that Paradox and WW were serious about that whole transmedia thing by announcing a videogame so far ahead of when it should be getting serious press for basically being at the stage of "yeah we're going to do this."

Regardless about how I feel about the end product for Earthblood... I would be very upset if it's basically a sacrificial lamb to marketing to keep people excited about WoD videogames while Bloodlines 2 was being developed.

Comment

• Especially as a Werewolf game has been a known failure. So using one as a distraction from the more succesfulgame to get videogames out of is in rather poor taste.

My gallery.

Comment

• I always thought it was rather strange they'd do a Werewolf game before their flagship, Vampire.
                Well, at the very least, I believe we can remove the notion of a 2020 release from our minds.

Hopefully, this Season of the Wolf expansion will give the Garou some character.
                Last edited by HardestadtTheEvenYounger; 03-22-2019, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Guess What......New Werewolf TA Computer Game Announced.... it will never come out !

Comment

• The dev team behind Werewolf just told us more info will be coming in the following months and that it is still going full steam ahead.

The Final Frontier

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post
                      The dev team behind Werewolf just told us more info will be coming in the following months and that it is still going full steam ahead.
                      They did? Where?

Comment

• Originally posted by HardestadtTheEvenYounger View Post

They did? Where?

Twitter. Last night.

The Final Frontier

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post

Twitter. Last night.
                          Can you link it? I'm not doubting you or anything. Just want to see it for myself, this is very good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by HardestadtTheEvenYounger View Post

Can you link it? I'm not doubting you or anything. Just want to see it for myself, this is very good news.
                            We just want to share happiness !

Comment

• Found a couple of recent messages by Bigben stating that Werewolf will be released in 2020.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/WerewolfVGAME/st...89558340014081

There were a few other tweets they made after the Bloodlines 2 conference last night where they said more news would be following very soon.

The Final Frontier

Comment

Working...
                                X