Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess What......New Werewolf TA Computer Game Announced.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess What......New Werewolf TA Computer Game Announced.

Found this tid-bit of information in my Twitter feed from White-Wolf themselves . https://twitter.com/hashtag/werewolf...lypse?src=hash All I know is that Cyanide and Focus Home will be working on this. Well, I all I can say is that I was there following the development of the original Heart of Gaia & then it was dropped in to Malfeas (Development Hell WW style.) to never picked up again. ​Lets all cross our fingers & hope this one works out. I know the techology is truly with them this time around. None of the experimental wraparound and morphing graphics that I was never really pleased with in the first place. I wonder if any of the origin team from Dreamforge Entertainment. I knew one of them was also a White-Wolf writer as well. So, I had faith in that project. ​Some guy has also redesigned the Logo for Werewolf TA.....

• Nail Eater
    replied
    How about announcing me as a main storyline creator

Leave a comment:

• Story Letter
    replied
    Nail Eater *sigh* hope have something in 1919 to caress our eye bulbs.

Leave a comment:

• Nail Eater
    replied
    Originally posted by Wolf-Man View Post
    Any more news about this game?
    I've just read that Big Ben Interactive announced that Werewolf: Earthblood won't be released earlier than 2020 :/. Hope it will be released (at last, not like Heart of Gaia or Werewolf: The Apocalypse for Saga Saturn). So we have to be patient.
    Last edited by Nail Eater; 12-02-2018, 11:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Story Letter
    replied
    Originally posted by Wolf-Man View Post
    Maybe close to Christmass or the next ''La what's next'' event in January.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf-Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nail Eater
    replied
    Originally posted by Story Letter View Post

OK, that's interesting. They've been looking for graphics/programists so far. Now they are looking for STs/players. IT skills are not necessary. So I'm starting to translate my CV. It's only an internship and I may be too old but I will try anyway. Thanks for the tip.

Leave a comment:

• Nail Eater
    replied

Ready to move in France?
    Sure, why not.

Leave a comment:

• Story Letter
    replied
    https://emploi.afjv.com/emploi-jeux-video/SCEP147-14286
    if you can translate this Nail Eater

Leave a comment:

• Story Letter
    replied
    Originally posted by Nail Eater View Post

And they didn't hire us
    Ready to move in France?

Leave a comment:

• Nail Eater
    replied
    Latest news ere that Focus was hiring people especially for Werewolf and that it would have a delay due to summer time vacation period.
    Call of Cthulhu will be out on 30/10/2018, so werewolf is the next in line for development.
    And they didn't hire us? What a strange decision . I would be proud to work with them. Heck, I could even do it for free.

Leave a comment:

• Story Letter
    replied
    Latest news ere that Focus was hiring people especially for Werewolf and that it would have a delay due to summer time vacation period.
    Call of Cthulhu will be out on 30/10/2018, so werewolf is the next in line for development.
    Last edited by Story Letter; 09-16-2018, 05:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ana Mizuki
    replied
    So, anyone have any news on this game? XD

Even if I don't agree with its story, i'd rather not see THIS too go under.

Leave a comment:

• Nail Eater
    replied
    I was reading Book of Wyrm 2nd edition and found an interesting thing: there are Pentex created mockeries called war wolves. They can shapeshift but have only 3 forms: homid, crinos and lupus. That makes Cahal even more interesting character .

Leave a comment:

• Heavy Arms
    replied
    From Bigben's press release:

"The integration of Cyanide into the Bigben Group will allow it to benefit from new financial resources to develop a larger and more ambitious games catalogue. Mr. Patrick Pligersdorffer, current CEO and co-founder of the studio, will continue to manage Cyanide, enjoying a large autonomy in order to concentrate on the creative aspect of its productions while benefitting from the commercial, publishing and marketing contributions of the Bigben team. It will also continue its collaborations with the video game publishers for which the studio is currently making developments."

It might cause some delays with any restructuring that happens, but otherwise it shouldn't be impacted.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X