Could this fomori work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this fomori work?

I am planning on writing a WOD story set in a summer camp ran by a boy's scout-like organization soon. In the story, one of the main character's, whose step-father is a low level executive for Endron, is trying to suck up to his superior, a high-level Endron exec in order to get a coveted promotion that everyone in his office is vying for. As a result, he ends up hearing that his boss' son is attending the camp as a Senior camper and tells the MC to befriend him, thinking that if the two become friends, it would allow him to get into more contact with his boss, allowing him to butter his boss up to get the promotion.

This, of course, does not go well. Because,what the step-father doesn't know is that his bosses son is a bully and a hellion, both figuratively and literally, You see, this Senior camper is actually a Ferectoi, or a Bane Child who was raised by this high-level exec. This Ferectoi, whose full name is Richard Fulton the 2nd, would basically serve as one of the main antagonists of the story after the Main characters piss him off early in the story. Throughout most of the story, he is often flanked by a cliq of campers called " The Old Blood", who are made out of some of the oldest, and wealthiest, campers in the camp. Richard throughout most of the story hazes the main character and his friends in a endless series of increasingly dangerous pranks as part of a cliq tradition called " Welcoming the New Bloods", which is where the "Old Blood" cliq basically goes out and hazes the new campers, under the counselors noses. Eventually however, the main character's best friend, a overweight kid named Dennis, humiliates Richard by beating him in a archery contest. This angers the Larva of the Wyrm to the point where he tries to kill not only Dennis, but the MC and the rest of his friends through subtle ways, which eventually accumulates into a final encounter in the woods where he shows his true evil.

Does this Ferectoi make sense in the context of the CWoD universe and how should the Ferectoi interact with other campers and his fellow cliq members?
    Last edited by Killerclown; 05-27-2018, 12:45 AM.

Interesting so the PCs are a teen pack? Sure I don’t see why it wouldn’t work, an interesting take if you ask me!

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Actually, most of the main characters are human. Though, i am thinking of making one a Fera about to go through his first change. Do you think it's weird for the Ferectoi to want to kill the entire group only because a kid who happens to be part of the group beat him in archery despite him wearing glasses?

Comment

Considering there has been real cases of bully physically torturing people, as well as pushing people to commit suicide, I would say it would be in the realm of the possible if the bully was a fomori...especially if he is one of the most agressive/unhinged fomori.

Project consolidation:
        Rough Draft: Dhole Shifters, Ottawa By Night, Tribebook Bunyip, Garou Variant
        In redaction: Lasombra Bloodline

Comment

Good point Bone. I do wonder though, if i make my Main Characters all human, i wonder how they can survive the encounter with the Ferectoi once he reveals it's true form and tries to murder them?

Comment

Originally posted by Killerclown View Post
            Good point Bone. I do wonder though, if i make my Main Characters all human, i wonder how they can survive the encounter with the Ferectoi once he reveals it's true form and tries to murder them?
            Teamwork and Traps.

A straight up combat scene will likely slaughter everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Illithid View Post

Teamwork and Traps.

A straight up combat scene will likely slaughter everyone.
              That would be a good way indeed. If this happen away from camp, maybe one of the local Fera or Spirit might give the a hand in the form of a Gift or a boost of some sort. Something most likely subtle to avoid raising any alarm.

Project consolidation:
              Rough Draft: Dhole Shifters, Ottawa By Night, Tribebook Bunyip, Garou Variant
              In redaction: Lasombra Bloodline

Comment

Working...
              X