1001 Werewolf Concepts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1001 Werewolf Concepts

I decided to start a thread like this for Werewolf. Give us your best concepts!

is a Kinfolk with the divination Numina a good way to get Information into PC hands? in my current "Kinfolk a breed Apart" Im trying to get them to arm preferably wwith silver so they stand a chance against some warwolves they'll meet.

Comment

I'm a little confused, maybe because I'm relatively new to these forums. Is this thread an invitation for people to brag about entertaining characters they've played or encountered in the past?

Comment

This is a forum to share your best character concepts, whether you used them or not.

Comment

Shadowlord Kinfolk ordained as a catholic priest but has no real faith in the christian god.

gives sermon's designed to manipulate people. into "Stay clear of that part of the neighbourhood" etc.

Comment

A Red Talon Galliard that intentionally allowed itself to be captured and take to a zoo with the intention of radicalizing the animals within.

AFeline Ceilican initially mistaken for a stray cat is adopted by a Bone Gnawer Sept (mostly so she stops trying to eat the local rat population). She undergoes first change upon seeing those who feed her getting attacked by Black Spiral Dancers.

A Child of Gaia doctor who works for some sort of Doctors Without Borders organization. Traveling the world, healing the sick and by night seeking out the banes responsible.

A really old kinfolk (60+) who's been in the sept longer than even the Garou elders. Everyone wants to kick him out as he is far too old to contribute anything to the Sept but Ancestor spirits intercede on his behalf every time anyone tries anything.

Comment

The Peaceful Warrior, a Children of Gaia Ahroun martial artist devoted to the philosophy that the only rational purpose for mastering violence is to abolish it, focusing on her role as Protector of the Ways, defending her pack and kinfolk, as well as those considered helpless and innocent; never starting fights but being able to end them quickly.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
              Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
                Shadowlord Kinfolk ordained as a catholic priest but has no real faith in the christian god.
                I've long had a faction of the Shadow Lords (mostly Spanish and Italian in origin originally) who from the Dark Ages on believed the Christian God, especially from the Old Testament, is actually Grandfather Thunder, and have this hardline dogmatic and judgmental take on Catholicism.

Added: The Gaian Inquisition*, a Shadow Lord Philodox Lupus of the Judges camp who is a dogmatic enforcer of the Litany verbatim, no ifs ands or buts, because that sort of insipid quibbling is ridiculous monkey-think and has no place in Garou law.

*because no one expects the ....
                Last edited by No One of Consequence; 06-04-2018, 07:49 PM.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
                Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Originally posted by No One of Consequence View Post
                  Shadow Lord Philodox Lupus ... dogmatic enforcer
                  I see what you did there.

Comment

An ancient Rokea Deepwater who has lived by himself on a deserted island for so long that he has gone truly mad. He claims to have been on that island so long that he hasn't even heard of the War of Rage, much less any more recent developments, maybe that's his delusions talking, or maybe it's the truth.

A Glass Walker (or Bone Gnawer if you prefer) Galliard soundcloud rapper. All of her songs contain tales of her pack's exploits wrapped up in "street" metaphors.

The dog in this story but it's a Lupus Glass Walker (probably a Ragabash).

Comment

A Silver Fang Metis who with 5 Pure Breed and 5 Spirit Heritage (Luna) who's powerful ancestry puts other Silver Fangs in an awkward situation if scorn and awe

Comment

I had a Children of Gaia Galliard. Strength 4, Stamina 4, Dexterity, 2. Intelligence 1. He had the merits "Calm Heart" and "Lucky", and the flaws "Curious" and "Absent Minded". He was basically a huge, good natured idiot that always seemed to get lost.

I had lot of fun playing that guy...

Comment

A Metis Uktena Ragabash that serves as either the Caern Warder, or a Guardian by scaring away humans that come near the Bawn. Whenever anyone comes snooping around, he stealthily follows them and uses gifts to make sudden gusts of cold air, or make the place darker, and other weird creepy stuff. His metis deformity is wasting disease, so sometimes the humans will hear wheezing sounds but they never see him unless he wants them to.

Comment

Originally posted by stanlemon View Post
                            A Silver Fang Metis who with 5 Pure Breed and 5 Spirit Heritage (Luna) who's powerful ancestry puts other Silver Fangs in an awkward situation if scorn and awe
                            On the flip side: I had a side NPC I called "Trashcan Jan." She was a local Bone Gnawer, born a Pure Breed 1 Silver Fang Metis. Everyone thought that was a great name, but nobody happened to ask her about it and find out that she's named after where the local sept found her as a baby. They'd also have to think to ask the elders about her to find out that she still had a kin-fetch attached.

Comment

Just watched Dog Soldiers, the werewolves in that movie would make great Red Talons!

Comment

Working...
                              X